Thread: Is it possible to back up patches from GWFL for Xbox 360

Is it possible to back up patches from GWFL for Xbox 360

GFWL appears to download the patches and afterward unpack them, which makes me doubt that its feasible for me to back the documents up so I am able to fix my diversions promptly upon reinstallation rather than accompanying the, wouldn't it be great if we could challenge it, tiring system of starting the recreation-logging in-holding up for the patch do download-being booted to Windows-starting the game again and logging in yet again. The downloaded indexes should be archived some place, if along these lines, where and by what method would I be able to back them up? Or perhaps its feasible to download them manually?

Re: Is it possible to back up patches from GWFL for Xbox 360

This IS plausible if there is a downloadable form of the patch good to go OUTSIDE the LIVE customer. Consider set up to the game creator's online presence and downloading all good to go fixes for an game. I do this with a mess of games that have tremendous fixes. I will recovery them to an envelope or circle for reinstalls. You would be able to additionally basically head off to the organizer that LIVE Marketplace App recoveries every last trace of the diversion information and downloads to, I do know DLC and the like are spared there, and I am figuring that some of the recreation upgrade information could be there besides. Unequivocally begin the App and click Settings at the top to see where the indexes are situated at on your PC.

I think that in the event that you back those organizers up, you ought to be in any event a step closer to moving down much of what you will require for a reinstall.

This is plausible with some diversions, but some patches are just for the forms they gone the distance. i.e., some patches for GFWL titles that deliver the goods GFWL, just work for GFWL downloads. In alternate statements, fixes you get from the distributers web pages don't unfailingly work. So just be familiar with this and watchful because sometimes a bad patch means re installing the game.