Thread: Access violation exception while launching Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Access violation exception while launching Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

I have recently installed Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress gamein my computer and after installing the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game in my computer it has started giving me problems. every time when I launch the game at that time I get error. trhis problem is really frustrating for.

What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Access violation exception while launching Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

have you tried to run the game by launching it from the TwoWorlds2_DX10.exe file? if you have not tried this then go to your game folder first and after that you have to try to start the game by double clicking on the TwoWorlds2_DX10.exe file and after that see whether you are able to play the game or not.

Re: Access violation exception while launching Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Some time because if the system configuration does not match with the system requirements of the game at that time also this type of the problem can take place and that is I will request you to post your system specification.

yes I am agree with the above post if you want to run Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game in your computer then your computer must have

• Operating system supported are Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
    • Intel or AMD Single-Core CPU (2.0 GHz)
    • for disc-based installation you will need DVD Drive
    • Shader 3.0 and 512 MB ATI Radeon HD 2900/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT video card
    • DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
    • 512 MB RAM, 2 GB with Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Minimum disk space of 8GB
    • Internet Connection for Multiplayer
    • DirectX 9.0c or OpenGL

I have referred your above post regarding the system requirements and in my computer I have

• Windows Vista operating system
    • Intel Core2 Quad Q6600,
    • RAM 4GB
    • nVidia 8800GT video cards.

I think these specifications are enough to run this game.

if you want to run the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game in your computer then first try to run the game as administrator by right clicking on the game launcher file and and selecting run as administrator option. now after doing that also same problem occurs then you have to run the game in the compatibility option and then problem will get solved.

if you need any more problem then please let me know.

Did you tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the PhysX from your computer and reinstalling the PhysX in your computer. if you have not tried this solution then you have to uninstall the PhysX from your computer and after uninstalling the PhysX from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the PhysX again and after installing the PhysX you have to restart the computer again if the system prompts. Now after that you have to start the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem after trying the above solution also then you have to also try to solve this issue by reinstalling the PhysX without restarting the computer.

try the above solution and after that check whether you are able to launch the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game or not. if you are not able to launch the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game after trying then let me know.

I think you should try to solve this issue by installing the PhysX from the Nvidia official site and after that you have to check for the result. if you want to download the PhysX from the official site of the nVidia then you have to click here DOWNLOAD.

if after doing above solution also if you are getting the same problem then you have to first remove the graphic drivers and from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer . now after that you have to install graphic drivers in your computer again and after installing the graphic drivers again you have to check whether you are able to launch the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game or not.

After reinstalling the graphic drivers also if the same problem occurs then you have to go to the official site of the motherboard and after that you have to download the updated drivers. Now after downloading the updated drivers you have to install it in your computer and after installing the updated drivers in your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Have you upgrade your nVidia 8800GT video cards drivers? if you have not upgrade the graphic card drivers then first download the updated drivers from the Nvidia official site and after that you have to uninstall the previously installed the drivers and after that you have to run the driver cleaner in your computer and after that you have to restart the system and then install the updated drivers and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

if you want to download the updated drivers for your nVidia 8800GT video card then you have to click on the DOWNLOAD DRIVERS. now after that you have to download it and install it in your computer and then problem will get solved.

if none of the solution works for you then you have to try to solve this problem by updating the direct X in your computer and after updating the direct X your problem will get solved.

you can download the updated direct x from the official site of the Microsoft.