Thread: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress : 3D Support disappointing

Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress : 3D Support disappointing

Guys I am really disappointed with this games 3D support. I think that have been making the 3D effect to provide the most realistic, and immersive possible gaming experience but there have been so many bugs which has been irritating with all this problems it is has been really boring anyone else with the same thing to say then please share your views so that I can make out what is the problem so share your vies please?

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress : 3D Support disappointing

Yap truly this has been very boring and if they are not able to do all such stuff I think they should have avoided it we were not asking for it at all and I would be requesting the developers not make this game with more and more bugs. I was hoping the same that this 3D effect would have lots of things to work around with but that dint came true this has been really boring and it has been upsetting me all the time when I am playing this game. I wasn’t expecting this from the developers at all and ever but I don’t know why they have been doing this. I hope that they would be working with this quickly and would be solving the bug the bug quickly and make this game a error free again and I also think that this attempt has made the game more lagging and irritating so this would be solved too.

Hello friend I don’t think that you really need to worry a lot about it this would be solved when you would be going into the Convergence setting’s menu there would be finding an option of setting just go with that and then graphic and then two last slider and I think everything thing would be fine and then stat playing and if the game is already then close the game and restart it again.

That’s the exact solution for your query friend when I was having this problem I did the same thing and the problem was solved so I think that you need to do the same and surely the problem would be solved.

Hello friend I think that you need to work around with the Focal Len and that can be changed by the

Engine.SteroFocal 128
    The default would be on the 128 and this means that is upto 128 then it would be as a in front of and when you set it to Engine.SteroFocal 200 more "stuff" will pop front . the range of the slider would be modified with the autoexec.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i wasn't a great fan of this game but when i saw some of the videos i like the story and the game play and so i tried it and it was nice i liked it and when i heard about this game is having the 3d effect in this then i was really very happy and i decided to go with this game but yes it was disappointing as it was having lots of bug as you said and so i went back again for the previous version and that seems ok now untill they do something to there 3D effect game.