Thread: Unable to install TrackMania 2 Canyon

Unable to install TrackMania 2 Canyon

from yesterday morning i am trying to install TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. but I am not able to install the same on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. Well let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciate. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to install TrackMania 2 Canyon

Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have installed the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are getting while installing the game on the computer. Do you have installed any security software on the computer? answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

After going through the issue of yours I recommend that you should try to install the game by booting your computer into safe mode. To boot your computer into safe mode you have to use following instructions.

• You should restart the computer and Press F8 from the keyboard.
    • Now from the Advanced Boot menu you have to select the Safe mode by using arrow key and press enter.
    • Once the computer is booted into safe mode you will be able to install the game on the computer of yours.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the user account which you are having on the computer of yours. hence I recommend that you should create a new user account and then you should try to install the game. if the game is working than there was an issue with the user account which you was having and hence I recommend that you should simply remove the user account which was causing an issue and continue with the newly created user account.

Do you have installed any firewall on the computer? if so than I recommend that you should disable the firewall as well as security software on the computer temporary and see whether you are able to reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

I think in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should download and install .net framework 3.5 on the computer of yours.

Well tell me whether you have installed the Windows updates on the computer? if not than I recommend that you should get the latest version of the Windows updates and you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have done you should restart the computer. after restarting the computer you should try to install the game as Administrator of the computer of yours. let me know if you are getting any issue while doing the above mentioned thing so that I can provide you further assistance on this particular matter.

There is possibility that the some of the game file might be corrupted at the time of downloading the game itself. hence I am suggesting that you should redownload the game and try to install the same on the computer of yours.

I think you need to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website. You should download and install the DirectX on the computer of yours. once you have installed the DirectX on the computer of yours you should simply restart the computer of yours.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the developer of the game. Well you should provide all the information regarding the issue which you are getting and the computer configuration of the computer. the technical support team of the developer will work on the same and they will tell you about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.