Thread: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Your opinion

Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Your opinion

Hello guys I have been thinking to go with this game I want your impression about this game please share it with me I really want to know what others have been thinking about this game and I hope you guy would be really helping be by suggesting something nice so please contribute and share your idea.

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress: Your opinion

I have played the previous version of this game and I have really liked it a lot and I have been thinking a lot about the other version and now this is here so I am ready for this game too. But I was thinking that if anyone can help me with the map of this game then it would be really very nice so please can anyone share a image of the map I need to see that is it as same as the previous one or not.

Yap sure I am having a image of the map and I have shot it at the start of the add-on hope you would like it and get some idea with it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Game is really worth full and it has been really a fun to deal with this game and I would be saying that if you have been planning to go with this game then surely move on you would really like it and you can spend lots of time with it and every movement of the time you would be enjoying it a lot. And I hope that you have played the previous version of this game if you had then it would be more fun and if you haven’t then you would like this game but not that much if you don’t have interest in such games.

It’s an awesome game man anyone playing this game would like it for sure I don’t think that there is any point at which you would be thinking that this game is not so entertaining and all. I know that this days people have been thinking about the best graphical games but I think the story and all in this game is awesome and the graphic is not that wonderfull but I am sure its not even bad its really nice and I am also very sure that when you would be playing this game you would really like it a lot.

Undoubtedly game is better I like it many of the guys over here and around me like it and there are many more who have been giving a very nice comment for this game and so I think that this game is having a good success in its gameplay and I am very sure that this would be a fun and I would be really enjoying it a lot. And in fact I am the previous version