Thread: M&m Clash of Heroes: Registered key for successfully, but not in library

M&m Clash of Heroes: Registered key for successfully, but not in library

Friends need help in this game I recently purchased Might and Magic Clash of Heroes from Green man gaming recently I received the key and it has been working but it is showing that my games library as not yet released When I try to register the key again, it says I already have the game in my library and to check there please help me with this I am really not able to think about anything help me please.

Re: M&m Clash of Heroes: Registered key for successfully, but not in library

Hello not a big deal you need to know a simple thing with this is that you need to submit a support ticket over the GreenManGaming sitedo that and try it out I am sure this would be helping you.

Yap this is true and one more thing you can do is just go to the store page and then see if there it is written that you have already owned the game if not then you are still not register and if yes then you need to contact the technical support site of this game and just mail them and tell about your problem to them and ask for some help and I am sure they would be helping you and would be replying your mail and would give some better solution it in. Probably just unlock in the us time.

I think that your key is outdated but it has somehow been able to activate your account just by changing some registry key and all and once you would be trying to update it form the genuine site they would recognize that your key is faulty. I really don’t think that you are having a genuine key and I have found many such cases so I know that there are certain keys which are able to activate your product or your game on your system only.

The key was the problem friend thanks for helping me out was easy but i dint knew about this, and so i am really so thankful to you to tell me about this i am really very happy about this and i would be hoping that you would be helping me always as you have been continued.