Thread: Use TMUF login as TM² login in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Use TMUF login as TM² login in TrackMania 2 Canyon

I am playing the TrackMania 2 Canyon game and I want to know that how I can use the TMUF login with the TM² account. If you are having any idea about this then please post that over here. Thank you so much for your reply in advance.

Re: Use TMUF login as TM² login in TrackMania 2 Canyon

If you wish to make use of the TMUF login with your TM² account then you can go through the steps below and that will be helpful to you.
    1. First of all, launch the game.
    2. Select the option "Create an account" instead of the "I already have an account" and this is because it is a new Maniaplanet account.
    3. Now just make use of the login and password for the TMUF account.
    4. Once you are done with that then you will just have to follow the things that the game asks you but you will be able to make use of the TMUF login.

Thank you so much. I was also searching for the same. I have created account in the pre-paid beta but utilized some dissimilar login details. So I want to ask that if this is possible to link the accounts after this. Please reply.

If I am clear with the explanation then he means that you have to make use of the same login and pass and not the actual links and that is the reason that the login information is the same.

Similar to the previous Trackmania that has 2: Canyon a currency. The Coppers were replaced by previously known planets. The principle here is exactly the same as in the predecessor. The downloading of tracks, models or skins costs, Planets, which are obtained by rank and race can earn such a turn. However, in Nadeo Trackmania 2: Canyon made the currency more valuable because now costs to host a Manialinks (a type of in-game website to download the User Content) monthly Planets. Total of the currency has changed little except that it's more valuable now, is better spent playing across and is, therefore, also for the upcoming Shoot Quest Mania and Mania.

The main focus for this game is for the multiplayer. You continue as usual in the contest for the best players of his time with a capacity up to 200 (in words: two hundred) at the same players. In order to avoid too much activity on the screen, the vehicles of course players can also hide. The server support is similar to its predecessors, but is better supported by the developer.

The rule here is precisely the same as in the antecedent. The downloading of tracks, models or skins prices, Planets, which are acquired by rank and race can acquire the embodiment of a turn. On the other hand, in Nadeo Trackmania 2: Canyon made the coin more valuable in light of the fact that now prices to accommodate a Manialinks