Thread: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game crashes with diredctX 10

Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game crashes with diredctX 10

in my computer I was using Direct X9 and at that time I was not facing any problem with the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game in my computer and after that I have installed Direct X 10 in my computer and after installing that whenever I start the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game at that time it works fine for the sometime and after that it gets crashes and screen goes black. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game crashes with diredctX 10

if you have downloaded direct X 10 from any third party webs site then you I think that is the reason why you are facing problem and to fix this issue you have to first uninstall the direct X from your computer and after uninstalling the direct X you have to restart your computer. now after restarting the computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after deleting the temporary files from your computer you have to download the Direct X from the Microsoft official site and after downloading that you have to install the Direct X in your computer and after downloading that you have to start the game again and after that chech whether you are getting the same problem or not.

As far as I know after installing the DirectX from the official site you will not face the problem while playing game in computer with Direct X 10. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game crashes with diredctX 10

There was similar problem occur with my system also and after that I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Direct X and downloading it from official site but after that also I was facing the same problem. now after that I came to know the problem was occurring because some of my graphic drivers files has crashed with the Direct X file and after that I have uninstalled graphic drivers from my computer and then also uninstalled the Direct X. now after that I have installed Direct X first and after that I have installed graphic drivers in my computer and after installing that my problem get solved. you should also try this solution and after that let me know.

try this solution to fix this problem. when you go to the C:\Program Files\Reality Pump\Two Worlds II\ directory at that time you will see the two file named TwoWorlds2 and TwoWorlds2_DX10. from that you have to run TwoWorlds2_DX10 file and after running the game from that file you will not face any issue.

After referring your solution I have first reinstalled the Direct X 10 and after that also I was having the problem. now after that I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic drivers and reinstalling it and after that my problem get solved. I really appreciate your help.