Thread: Lost 14,000 Planets from TrackMania 2 Canyon

Lost 14,000 Planets from TrackMania 2 Canyon

I am having some strange problem with the TrackMania 2 Canyon. I vend car skins from my manialink and within the playerpage and I can see the overall takings for this is:
    Revenues = 44089 Planets
    Together through my starting account as well as usually earned planets (official play), I must have over 50,000 now and I just spent a few planets with testing my own mania code stuff. But the problem is when I start the game then I have just 36817 planets which I can see in the upper bar and I missed around 1400 planets from that. I am not able to understand that how this is possible.

Re: Lost 14,000 Planets from TrackMania 2 Canyon

This is really unusual thing and what you can do is just uninstall the game from your computer and see if reinstalling can solve this problem or not. There are more chances that you will be out of issue after this.

First of all one should mention a few basic things to Track Mania 2: Trackmania 2: Canyon is actually a kind of play of a game package. Nadeos vision is called Mania Planet which is a kind of portal, which offers to the developer's games with its multiple features. Besides Trackmania 2 there will be even shoot Quest Mania and Mania. As the names announce it already: Track Mania 2 is the successor of the popular racing game series and then shoot Mania is a shooter and then goes back to the Quest Mania RPG. All games can be linked by the Mania Planet, which is then also open on Mania links, view leaderboards, chat with other players, and more.

Normally these kinds of issues get resolved once the game is restarted and so you can try the same to see if this does the same for you. It may happen already times, one that hides the sun when you drive out of a tunnel. In addition to improved lighting are joined appropriately revised to reflections. The reflections of light and surroundings look very successful. Also, the car models have gotten more polygons. They are very similar to those known from Sunrise Trackmania United cars from the Coast and Environment.

For the first time when I joined they damage model which is purely optical in nature. The more walls and barriers we take, the more dented our car. Loose soil on asphalt course we get even a good portion of this mess. The canyon area is similar in appearance which comes from the original Trackmania and Trackmania United-known desert environment. However, this looks a whole lot better. Especially in the later tracks in single player, there were some very good looking and ridiculous tracks that could trigger a Effect. Trackmania looks from a total of two non-photos realistic but still a whole lot better than the predecessor. According to Nadeo should any computer that could handle Trackmania United can cope with Track Mania 2. How to make a grand stunt racer with almost perfect integration? It's simple: We dare not something great, takes the familiar and expanded / improved it. And Nadeo have succeeded without delay in the first environment of Track Mania 2. A major innovation is the revised drift system. In Trackmania 2: Canyon is now possible to skillfully through the corners to drift. The already known "If I go and get something from the gas by creating safe, or I somehow take away from the curves without gas?" This extended another dimension. Now you can still decide to drift through the curves, which can lead to relief, but in turn can bring a loss of time. Here one must carefully decide how you now through the darkest corners. This innovation will certainly please gamers.

The new driving physics also goes very well out of hand. That plays in a total of more realistic than the previous Trackmania driving physics but is still designed for an Arcarderacer and uses the skills of players in the foreground. Nadeo has also donated a number of new components for the game.

This is due to the large number of new parts at a high level of criticism. The routes permits even more wrenching than they previously knew. How they uses the various parts to be seen. But even in its predecessors, the individual parts have been used over time more intelligent. Track Mania 2: Canyon will do about that is many times more possible. However Nadeo would share the editor can donate more, contribute to the optics. Although there are many parts of the course, most of them did not know how far, parts that are used to beautify one's own path is only rudimentary.

Trackmania donated two editors. First is the skin editor that allows you to make your car, on the other hand the track editor to build your own tracks. The skin editor is similar extensive as in its predecessors, features some new textures and is adapted to the optimized graphics, so you can also adjust the reflections.

I would like to tell you that the track editor is different. He has a slightly redesigned interface, but which goes to the very same principle as in its predecessor. The ability to create intros and videos was in Track Mania 2: Canyon bored again. The editor is therefore just as intuitive to use, as in the predecessor. Beginners will easily come to right thinking during car professionals directly on the use of new devices can. Of course, Track Mania offers 2: Canyon again the ability to create, models and textures by third party programs and import.

Trackmania is typical for the single player, which serves primarily as an introduction. Are beginning to master the tracks slightly, but increases the difficulty of fairly quickly. In addition, the routes to give a good impression and that are possible with the editor. Nor can go back so-called official race. Condition this time is that it has completed the course with a gold medal to relieve the master server. This is known from Trackmania United Forever rankings that can be reduced down to smaller places, have succeeded in Track Mania 2.