Thread: Cannot enable Anti Aliasing or AF in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Cannot enable Anti Aliasing or AF in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Hi friends I have recently installed Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game in my computer and after installing that It has started giving me problem. in this game I am not able to enable the Anti Aliasing option. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Cannot enable Anti Aliasing or AF in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Does this happen with all the game or this problem comes with Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game only. if this problem is coming with this game only then I think problem is with game only and if this problem occurs with all other game then there might be something wrong with your system.

Re: Cannot enable Anti Aliasing or AF in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

According to me you should try to solve this problem by doing this solution. first you have to check whether you are using direct X 10 in your computer or not. if you are using old version of the direct X then you have to first download the Direct X 10 from the internet and after downloading the Direct X 10 from the internet you have to install that in your computer and after installing the Direct X in your computer you have to check whether you are able to enable the Anti Aliasing option or not.

if this problem coming with this game only then you have to first uninstall the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game from your computer and after uninstalling the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress game again and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the game problem will get solved and you will not face this problem again.

If you want to update the direct X in your computer then you have to download the updated version of the direct X by clicking below

DOWNLOAD DIRECT X

after downloading that Install it in your computer and then you will be able to use Anti Aliasing option.

If you have patched the game with 1.3 versions and after that you are facing this problem then I would like to tell you that you have to first uninstall the game and after that install the game without patching it with 1.3 version and after that Anti Aliasing will be usable. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Well I have referred your problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer. Many times by reinstalling the graphic drivers this type of problem can get solved.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and still you are getting the same problem then you have to download the updated drivers from the internet and after downloading the updated drivers you have to install it in your computer and then check whether problem get solved or not.

thank you for helping me after referring your solution I have downloaded updated version of the Direct X in my computer and after downloading that also I was getting the same problem in my computer and after that I have reinstalled the game but didn’t get any result. Now after that I installed the game without patching it and after that my problem gets solved. thank you for helping me.