Thread: Railworks 2 VS Trainz Simulator 12

Railworks 2 VS Trainz Simulator 12

Can anyone suggest me which one is the best between Railworks 2 or Trainz Simulator 12. As I know the Railworks 2 has more DLC. Both games do look very similar in gameplay but due to the extra content in Railworks 2 I am thinking to buy it. But if Trainz Simulator 12 is also good then I will have a look at the same as well. Please help me decide which one to go for.

Re: Railworks 2 VS Trainz Simulator 12

There is good graphics in Railworks 2 and it is worth it every single penny. If you have a graphics card then you will definitely enjoy the graphics from this game. Trainz Simulator 12 game looks like a 8 bit game, similar to the games we used to play like Mario, Contra, duck hunt, etc. In my opinion you should definitely go with Railworks 2 game which is far more superior than Trainz Simulator 12.

The previous version of Trainz Simulator was very poor and I was very unhappy with it, mainly because of something called Speedtrees-earth moving in the trees. That does not work well even though having a powerful computers, the frame rates were just pathetic. So, I will also go with Railworks 2 because I would prefer a good graphics game rather than poor game.

If you want to be a train driver then Railworks 2 works better. Apart from that Railworks 2 hasa good graphics and better scenery outside the train windows, its not like the Trainz that looks poor. Apart from that the DLC of Railworks 2 is very costly as compared to Trainz game. You also need to have a good graphics card if you want to enjoy the graphics in Railworks 2.