Thread: TrackMania 2 Canyon is not starting on windows 7

TrackMania 2 Canyon is not starting on windows 7

I have a computer at home with windows 7 (64-bit) operating system. I like playing gaems on my pc. Actually maniapleanet is not loading TrackMania 2 Canyon. When I try to play by pressing play game, nothing happens. I want to know that where the .exe files of the actual game is. The launcher is a waste as I suppose because it does nothing. I have tried many different video configurations but nothing has helped me yet. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon is not starting on windows 7

I think you have got some corrupted download or install. I would say that make sure that you haven’t installed anything corrupted. I would say that install the genuine downloads.

I think there is some video driver issue because of which you are having this problem. I would say that check your graphics car and the drivers of it. It could be that your graphics card is not proper. As far as I think this game is compatible with the windows 7 so there shouldn’t be any problem with the operating system. I would say that you can try to play in the compatibility mode.

As far as I think that there shouldn’t be any such problem. I have around 90 games on steam that all run perfectly. I play games like,
    • Bad company 2
    • Torchlight
    • Trine
    • TF2
    • Crysis
    I have never had any issue while playing them. I don’t see that there is any video issue. Try to run the game as administrator. You can try to make some settings in the game.

I would like to know that have you got any virus protection, firewall or other security software installed in your pc and which is running simultaneously while you are trying to play? These applications are tend to interfere. I would say that make sure that you keep them inactive while playing. It could be that they are blocking some of the game files. Also make sure that there is no many applications running on the back of the desktop while you are about to start. Many applications require ram and may be because of which the game is not getting proper memory. I would like if you can mention your complete system details. What ram are you using?

I would say that you should try to install other operating system. Try to install windows xp and then see what the problem is. I hope this will help you out.

Well even I have windows 7 at my home. Yesterday only I installed this game. I downloaded this from torrents and its size was around 2gb. I got it full cracked. I installed it and after that I installed a setup file for windows 7 and got it run. I have played few games since. It is working absolutely fine. It did not crash. But I would say that it was sometimes getting stuck for some seconds. I suspect that this is because of my memory.