Thread: Multiplayer mode available on Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Multiplayer mode available on Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

How to play Rainworks 3 Train Simulator in multiplayer mode. At a time how many people can play the game. I had played the game in single mode several times. But I am unable to get the multiplayer mode settings here. I want some help to play the same. I had seen some videos based on the same on youtube. And there is a beta version expecting to be released in the april of this year. What about that.

Multiplayer is a key objective for many games. As it let you to play with your friends. The game has a multiplayer mode in the same. You need your friends to be on the lan network for that. The settings are not really complicated. For playing you have to start a host session. You can find that in the game menu. Go in that and start a session. You can also apply a network password. Or you an just restrict the game to some selected clients only.

I always imagine to play in the multiplayer mode with many players. I think there might be some limitation of people to join the game. I am trying to add things that I look usually in multiplayer:
    • First, the signals must be better.
    • There must be a way to set a "target" free to roam the stage with the tasks (collection / discharge points on the way), so that people can set their own goals in multiplayer mode with ease. Again, I'm thinking of FSX and GPS / benchmarks.
    • There must be some way to generate rolling on the road, without having to enter the path editor.

Re: Multiplayer mode available on Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Multiplayer for simulation type of game is just so boring. I had played this with my friends. It is better if you go with fps gameplay. Where you have ample of actions to show up. That makes the game more amazing and smart. You can choose up different weapons and attack on people. I do not really think this railway simulation game is really going to entertain much.