Thread: Do you think gamepad is better than keyboard for TrackMania 2 Canyon

Do you think gamepad is better than keyboard for TrackMania 2 Canyon

Hello guys I want some of your opinion about this game. Actually I am so much confused between keyboard and gamepad. I am having both of this but don’t know which one to use. What you guys are preferring for this game and why? According to you which is best for this game. Please share your replies.

Re: Do you think gamepad is better than keyboard for TrackMania 2 Canyon

I will suggest you to go with the Keyboard. Slightly less on / off would be better, especially for management, but not with the keyboard is not an option here. In general I think the execution of the keyboard is very good. It is bad at the rally, because the slightest drop has a great effect, making it impossible to align the car for long jumps. On the coast is excellent. In Guns I cannot make my mind - it seems to be very good, until I need a bit of accuracy and then seems to not work as well.

I play in the company of my Xbox 360 controller. You can manage with the keyboard, good works, but I think a gamepad is better for a smoother ride. Gamepad is probably the best in Canyon. Wheel is terrible used for any TrackMania game, in my opinion.

I played TM1 through the keyboard, which was immense, however moved to an Xbox 360 controller for TM2. I'll stick with the controller, which works very well (in TM1 as well). TM2 But I realized that it is difficult on narrow roads and alignments. So I got with an analog stick, but so far seems to be the same. This massively improved my gaming experience, and led to an almost immediate purchase TMUF, playing only with a controller. I had not expected to return to the keyboard. In fact, I have a spare driver can take in case of emergencies.