Thread: MP sync hot fix for Men of War: Vietnam

MP sync hot fix for Men of War: Vietnam

How to install the patch? Why I cannot play multiplayer? How do I open the game with run as administrator if I have the icon on the desktop? How I can install the patch to the Steam version of Fatigue: Vietnam (Special Edition)? I checked both water vapor and support sites 1C and cannot find any instructions.

Re: MP sync hot fix for Men of War: Vietnam

This review should eliminate synchronization problems reported by some players during playback between standard and special editions of the game, additionally opens U.S. campaign from the beginning so you can play it without completing the campaign of North Vietnam in the first place. Save shaped during missions will become outdated, but has previously finished the missions will be completed. Because of this, please comprehensive the mission in progress earlier than installing this patch.

To setup the hot fix for Mow: Vietnam (Special Edition), do the below steps.

1. First in the game list, Left click on Men of War: Vietnam.
    2. After that, just Click on Properties
    3. Click Updates tab
    4. Click on the descend menu and select "Do not automatically update this game"
    5. Unzip the hot fix into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\men of war - vietnam
    6. Begin the game

while the game begins, the version number should contain 13.09.2011. Finally 1C will squash an update through Steam, so don't overlook to alter the game back to auto updates.

At some point in the future should be done for owners of steam or registered game through steam to hot update to correct itself. This is a patch, not a patch. I do not know exactly how to handle the valve, but may not allow updates tested / without support to be distributed via Steam. We wanted to release this patch as quickly as possible, the application of steam that needs time. There will be an automatic update, but a little later.

I pursued your commands to manually update my edition of Mow Steam: Vietnam, however, shows: Men of War: Vietnam + DLC - 09/13/2011 no. I locate the properties to "do not automatically update this game" but do not click the Close key6 in the Properties dialog box. Could have basis that to upgrade? I just attempted to update the Steam edition of the patch 3 times following the instructions and each time you begin the game, show the version 1.00.1. Anything else I can try?

There was steam official update today assume it was of revisions from the same size. So if you steam the game did not bother to install patches instead set it to automatic updating of steam.