Thread: Who have got a headstart in multiplayer mode in Gears of War 3?

Who have got a headstart in multiplayer mode in Gears of War 3?

For those who had a headstart in the game publishers have decided that the players should reset the leaderboards as soon as possible that’s what they have said here. so the [players who have actually got a good start in the game and have crossed certain levels in the game they should rest the leaderboards that’s a good decision taken by the developers on this that’s what I feel. now what I want to say is that it will bring the competition to the new level tats what I think.

Re: Who have got a headstart in multiplayer mode in Gears of War 3?

I don’t think so any people can play any leaked version of the game via. Online. I don’t think so that will be possible at all. so all these news is not at all possible I don’t think so that will be possible so this si what I want to say here. hope you all have gotthe necessary information on the same, that’s it from my side for you all.

I think that is a good decision because ti will create fair amount of competition with all the game s that’s what I think, so t his si what I want to say here. hope the strategies like these will be implemented by all the developers as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for. This will reduce the number of cheaters I nthe game and also will help in a fair amount of competition among the users I think, that’s what I am saying here. hope so that’s useful for you.

I eman it is a very bad decision for all the gamers who had pre ordered the game and started playing the game, why didn’t the developers did not think anything about us before making any such plans. That’s totally terrible decision taken by them and hence what I think it should be reimplemented why should I start with the new one. I think that’s a useless desicsion taken by them and of no use at all that’s what I feel. so that’s it from ym side for you I would welcome more such sugegstiosn from you all.

The basic thing si quite simple the message from the developers is quite straight forward and it says that you will not be banned if you are playing it with the retail cop and if there is anything else then you will be banned that’s for sure.

You know what I have touched more than level 30 in this game and I don’t know what the developers are actually planning for this they should change their decision on this and I will not reset my leadervboard at all, that’s it!

The hackers of the game and also those who had taken some spoilers must have reached that level 100 in the game that’s what I think.

ok thats a greatest issue here which we are facing now and that is affecting a lot for sure so thats what i am saying here, hope so you will have a good look at the same and the developers will take some action to it thats what i feel here.