Thread: No more Long shot ammunitions in ammo box of Gears of War 3

No more Long shot ammunitions in ammo box of Gears of War 3

Just got a news from the developers saying that the ammo boxes will no longer be having any any long range ammunations in it that’s what I got to hear today don’t know how much truth os there in the game but that’s the truth I have got to hear, so can you all please tell me wat can be the issue here with the developers such that they have cut out the long range ammunations fro the long list, that is what has surprised me a lot I am not able to understand at all. however if you do get some ideas about the same then do reply accordingly over here I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all.

Re: No more Long shot ammunitions in ammo box of Gears of War 3

I don’t know what is the job of long range weapons. I don’t find it useful anymore so the decision to scrap the long range weapons is a good decisions that’s what I think and hence it would be the better of the decsiuon that’s what I think.

Are you gone mad? Why don’t you think that long range weapons are not good at all. you can targe enemies fro the long range and also at the same time you don’t need t make use of the many bullets as well only 1 bullet is enough for the enemy to kill, that’s what I am saying here. so I find the long rane ammunition fully useful and is the most favored ammunations in my choice so I wont fade away from the weapon. This si what I want to say here and I will stick to my opinion that’s it nothing more to listen, from here.

Yes I do support you with the same I am the ebst with the snipper and I would love to have it anytime so that’s why I went ahead with it. hope so that’s enough for you all.

Paying so much money and getting no snipers at all that is really stupid, that’s what I am saying here, so now what I am saying is that what the developers are actually thinking while developing the game, $1000 isnt enough for a sniper?

Since it is a competitive game and I don’t think so there is any work of snipers in the game since it would involve shooting from the long ranges and also not delivering anything as well, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. the developers have developed a close range game which will involve shpooting the enemies with the ammunitions that are close ranged that’s it, nothing else to discuss over that, so hope that is enough for you to think about why snipers and all are not allowed in the game at all.

Yes I think the same strategies will allow all the fighters to go ahead and have a fight rather then sitting back and just enjoying the game I think that’s a beneficial decision taken by the developers to bring more interest in the game and I welcome this idea with both the hands, so that’s a better idea made by them which I think is a good part. That’s what I want to say here. instead of people sitting back nd shooting with the snippers we should come up and fight with the close ranged guns that’s the excitement.

This feature is not there in horde at all that’s what I want to say here. so you will see the long range ammunitions in the horde as well. I am quite sure that you aee not knowing about the same feature.