Thread: Level 100 in Gears of War 3

Level 100 in Gears of War 3

I really cannot believe that there is already this much levels in the game that’s what makes me frustrated I mean c’mon this we should think about it. it would be better if you all can give me some information about the ranks as well as the leaderboards as well. So hope you all will answer it out for me as soon as possible that’s what I think here.

Re: Level 100 in Gears of War 3

Dude are you gone mad from where have you got that information I simply cannot understand that, as such I have knowledge about the exact number of levels in the game but I can say something about the ranks as well. The ranks cannot be reset that’s what I know.

If the levels would have been 100 then the competitive nature of the game would have been spoiled. So I dotn think so developers will be thinking about such kind of plans I definitely disagree with the same that’s what I am opinion of. I am very much interested in knowing who all gave you this kind of information that is what I would like to know better it would be if you can reveal me some kind of that information for me that would do for sure.

Actually that was a normal rumor that I heard so that’s why I was asking this from you all hope you will tell me about the same as soon as possible I am a newbie hence I am asking this with you all.

Talking about my experience what I want to say is that I am playing this game from the past 2 days and I have not seen anyone who has reached level till there. I am I nlevel 14 so I don’t think so that much level would exist that is what I am not understanding at all. so don’t think about it, what I am saying is that maximum level would be 50+ that’s for sure and not less then that, the game is big agreed but that’s not true that it will be touching 100 to any extent I really don’t think about it, that’s what I want to say here, hope so the information from my side was enough for you.

Why wont we go hunting for it we try and reach the maximum level of the game what say guys? That will be a better idea I feel. so that’s what I want to say is that cmon guys we can get to it if we have the potential. So lets do it guys and discover which si the maximal level of the game then only we will be able to reply to them about the same that’s what I think.

In gears 2 it was level 100 so why cant you expect that much leel I tnhe third edition as well. Why don’t you all think about it. I am seeing people who are saying that are you gone insaone or what? What kind of statmeen tis that people are over reacting to some kind of situations which they should not do at all. level 100 will do exist and hence we whould not think much about it rather focus more on the game and keep on onm discovering new levels of the game that will add up spice to the game and will give more fortune to the game that’s what I believe don’t know what do you all will do, I am going to apply the same strateg ythats it.

You know what some of the hackers of this game have already reached level 100 and thinking ofgoign more further, would you believe it? I eman I was shocked to hear that oi am sure you all would also be.

Yes tahts a big side effect about this game I don’t know hacking is so simple. Anyways the hacker has ended up cracking so many levels then it would be very much difficult for me to reach up to that level. I think that will be the most difficult thing to do tahts what I feel here.