Thread: Multiplayer maps with bots added in Gears of War 3

Multiplayer maps with bots added in Gears of War 3

Have you all check out the new modified maps for this game, if not then I would advise you to have a check about the same , it will be much better that’s what I feel. I just downloaded one of the map from a site named as megaupload and I got it from there it’s a good map with full of bots gives tough competition and hence we do get a lot of options to play with tahts what I think over here, I don’t know what do you all think about the same, have you all got if not then I would advise you to get it as soon as possible.

Re: Multiplayer maps with bots added in Gears of War 3

Ok thanks for the notification that you gave here I will be the first one to go and get it from there so I will check about the same and will revert back to you guys as soon as possible on the same.

Do the bots in the game have respawning weapons any idea about it then do reply as soon as possible that will be better for me that’s what I feel. so what I am saying is that if they are given that particular technology then it is well and good for them that’s what I think. So any experienced user who has played this game then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all so do reply accordingly here I am waiting for the replies from you all.

No such changes as of now, respawning weaposn will not eb there as of now but eys some random changes will be introduced for it that’s what I feel. it depends a lot upon the players who would love to play this game that will be a point to think about it, that’s what I feel.

Practicing against bots would be a good thing I feel, so that’s why I would love to go ahead with the version of the game practisign this game with the bots and then with the multiplayer will be an ultimate gola for me and so if for the others as well.

I have a problem to discuss over here that’s why I am discussing it with you a hope you will give an answer for the same as soon as possible, now what I am saying is that can you all please tell me how to get started with the game I mean what to typeis concole and then start it. any suggestion I enetered what was given in a local forum about the same and then typed’ Cul_de_Sac" nothing happened at all, so that’s why I am asking you all what is the exact command that I should enter in the console so tat I can get started with the game, that’s what I am asking from you all, hope you all will be having some good knowledge about it. so that’s why I am asking you all to reply to it as soon as possible.

Well dude there is a very simple answer for you now the answer I am saying is that go to the console and type “open Cul_de_Sac”. I think that will be the perfect thing to do and nothing else, try itand let me know if that was useful or you.

I would like to add one more interesting fact about the game and the fact is that you can start it alone it will not get started at all you and your friend must join in so that’s what you should do, If you are going to play it alone then it is not going to start. It is a multiplayer gaming format and hence it will accept that level only.

I have noticed a small bug in the game and the bug is that I have seen cole spawn not doing it anything it just stands and do nothing. Even after we pass on some commands then also it does not do anything, it just moves and nothing else not even attacks enemy at all.

Dude don’t expect any fix for the issue since it is a very complicated issue and hence what I think is that getting a fix for the problem will take some time since the forums like these will be the only source of information by which the bug list will be reached to the local developers who have actually developed the game they will surely take sometime for the development of the solutions, that’s what I think here. so hope so that’s enough for you. lets hope that it gets fixed as soon as possible that’s what I think here.