Thread: When are the gears of war 3 figures coming in stores?

When are the gears of war 3 figures coming in stores?

So what do you all think when are the gears 3 stores coming in stores. Do you have any idea about the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same that will be much better for me that’s what I think. Well I have checked oytt he local stores at my place and I was not able to find anything out there, so I was hoping that may be you all will be having some good knowledge about the same, so that’s why I am asking you can you all please do reply on the same. waiting for the necessary reply from you all over here.

Re: When are the gears of war 3 figures coming in stores?

The first wave of Marcus, Baird, and Clay will be coming this speptember so just check out the stores that are known for keeping the lastest items in their stores, so go and check itout from there only, that’s what you should be doing, hop so that’s enough for you.

I have some question regarding the clay used in the pack. now is that clay the similar Clay that comes in the Carmine Brothers Pack? what do you all have to say about it. if you have any idea about it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, waiting for the replies from you all. if you are not aware of it then let me tell you that there are 2 or more cannines pack available which does confuses me a lot so tahts the reason why I am confirming this from you all on the sa,e, so do reply accordingly over here, waiting for the necessary reply from you all o nthe same.

No I don’t think so anybody will be having information on that but what I can say is that the developers will be more interested in developing same figure for Clay. That’s what I think here. a concept of developing a new weapon would be a good thing I feel and hence what I think is that the developers should be thinking of doing that, this si what I think over here.

I have checked out the pre order list and on finding out I saw that Marcus has been given 'temporarily out of stock' status, that’s what is the sad part. I wanted it badly and hence I want ahead with the pre order and that did not happen at all. now that’s what I want to say here, rest all of the items like retro lancers are made available in good quantity hope you got the necessary information on the same. Don’t know if this is the problem with the website or something other, that’s what making me confuse more and more. Anyways if anyone less has got an order for the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same that’s what I think.

Now the developers have said that the figures will not come up until and unless the game is launched, now when finally the game is launched I think so its high time that it should be available in big stores and malls that’s what I think here, so its time to have a check about the same you will get all the information about the figures as well you can get one.

I have got Marcus and Locust and I bet they are the best of them I got it from ebay well youcan get it from there if you want some that’s what I am saying here. so if you want then you can order from there as well or visit the official site of the game and you will get it from there as well. Don’t go to the stores and get it from there you will not get from there that’s what I think. So do go ahead and get it from there, hope so that’s enough for you all.

Ok that’s a great thing can I ask you for how much have you got the same? if you can reveal me that information then even I can get it from there as well, so please do reveal that information to me. waiting for the reply.

Its $29.99 each don’t know if the price will go down well with all of them but for me yes I loved the design and everything was quite perfect. So I thought it is a must buy that’s what I think, so hope so that’s enough for you all. that’s it from my side for you all.