Thread: Have you all heard of Gears of War: Coalitions End?

Have you all heard of Gears of War: Coalitions End?

This is the new novel series that has come up now what I am saying is that it is the 4th part in the Gears of War novel series. Story is said to be based on the C.O.G disband. I hope you all will be interested in knowing more information about it and hence that’s the reason why I did mention about the same, hope so a game version will also be released are the release of the novel In this series what do you all have to say about it. I think that’s a nice idea that I gave you all. Waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same on what do you all think about the new Gears of War: Coalitions End.

Re: Have you all heard of Gears of War: Coalitions End?

Like all the novels that are based on the story arc what I want to say is that this new story is based on the prior to the storyline, now that’s the different part of the story. So that’s what I want to say here. this is the different part of the story and hence that’s why we should all go with the game that’s what I think here would like to know more information about the novel if any of you all have some information about the game then do reveal the information with me guys.

Ok if you want some hint about the game then what I want to say is that look at the title of the novel and you will get all the information about the same, that’s what I want to say here.

The novel is already released don’t know when the game will be coming out most probably it will come by the end of this year that’s what I think, well this is my just plain calaculation there is no fact ion it, so don’t mark my words and hot back to me saying that I did claim about the same, so this si what I wantto say here. hope so you might have undertood what I am trying to say here, so the gears of war 3 is a good game and lets hope that coalition end also trurn out to be a good game as well, that’s what my opinion is.

Even the salb is coming up you all can check out that first as well so that’s what I am saying here, do have a good look at the same.

Surprised that many of them here have actually seen the novel series that I am talking about here and tahts a great news that I can see here. well nice to hear about the slab series that is coming up and so what I think is that it will do well that’s for sure. this is what I am saying here, now that’s what I want to say here, hope so the information that I have given you was enough for you. that’s it from my side for you.