Thread: Men Of War:would it differ from Assault Squad in Vietnam War

Men Of War:would it differ from Assault Squad in Vietnam War

What I have been thinking is, is it a different game play between the Red Tide and Assault Squad, this is what I have heard, now over this what I am thinking is that does this means that Vietnam isn’t been focusing on the multiplayer and have been loving to stay with the single player missions? And I have loved the multiplayer mode and need a change in this game what do you guys think about it?

re: Men Of War:would it differ from Assault Squad in Vietnam War

Off course the multiplayer mode is been always liked and it is the most fun in any of the game and I have the same feeling that the VIETNAM has never focused on having the game on multiplayer and this has been the bad effect from them so I think that they need to change something. This has been the want from almost all the users but I can’t find any of the changing steps been announced or been taken on this game so I don’t have any idea about that they would be working out with this or no but surely I have been waiting for this and I think all of the players have been waiting for it.

I have heard the confirm news about this game that it would be the single player for always there would be no change and the developers were never working on it and nor they are working because they don’t have any intension about the multiplayer. And I have also heard that they would be single player with the coop possibly.

If that’s true then too I would be ok hearing about the single player and coop in it seems vine and very interesting lets hope it would be a fun. I am fine because I am hoping the PvP play as well with it. I haven’t been a great fan of this game but still I have played this game sometime and I have liked it a lot and it has been a good experience and that has been the reason why I have been updating about this game and I have been playing the MOW and it has been really awesome and I think MoW will make a very nice Vietnam era game.

PVP is a lame thing. And I really want something like Battlefield play 4 free it has been really awesome and I think that is the only thing that would make this game more interesting and if there is nothing like these games in vitenam then I would be thinking to save ma money for battlefield and all such games.

Hey guys I don’t think we actually need to worry about it anymore because it has been discussed with some of the guys and then developers and I think that they have said that they have been working with this and they would be coming with all this very early and surely they would do something which would be really been liked by all of us and we really need to work hard with this. And I don’t think that its actually that important to make things out again because they have said that they know the importance now and there have been many members who have been asking for it and so they would be definitely coming out with this and we don’t need to worry a much but have some patients and see when they would be coming with us.

Oh if there are many members then surely they would be coming up with this because now they would be already seeming to get the success and then this would make them doo what we all guys have been asking for.

Yap this is true that when any of the developers would find that there hard working would be success then they don’t have any problem in working hard for it and then other thing is that when the guys only work hard when they want to full fill the user’s need and then what I want to say is the developers always wait for the command of the users to come up with what they are in need with and when they get the requirement from the user then they start working hard on it and then this is something very best.

Re: Men Of War:would it differ from Assault Squad in Vietnam War

Nice discussion guys and i knew that there would be many guys who have been thinking about this and they would like to share there words over here and so i started up with the thread anyways that's really nice and i really want you to decided about it and i really liked all your comments they were really useful for me.