Thread: Moving hair and bouncing belts eliminated in Gears of War 3

Moving hair and bouncing belts eliminated in Gears of War 3

I have just seen some videos of Gears of War 3. At first I was impressed by seeing the characters and the background of the game but later I have observed that the Marcus's hair no longer moves. Furthermore the ammo belts no longer shift roughly while running, and additional shadows as well as shading have been eliminated. It seems to me that the game still needs lot of improvements in Graphics.

Re: Moving hair and bouncing belts eliminated in Gears of War 3

I'm playing, and according to me is pretty good textures com changed quite well using light and shadow my first hat inaccuracies, but then with a more critical eye was rather that to be a beta is pretty good because without doubt the final version will be even more incredible. That you complain about the graphics is the least ... the graphics might be the same as the SuperNintendo but the gameplay is very good besides this is the beta we will see the story mode if you change the graphics.

The players take it [the graphics of Gears of War 3] as for granted at the launch of the multiplayer beta of the game with him. That's one of biggest problems at the step from Gears 2 to Gears your third reminder was always very much better than reality.

The game studio Epic Games has revealed a video showing the most improvements and updates made to this day the company's graphics engine, the Unreal Engine 3, the same as used for programming environments, scenarios and Gears Series of War, so all these developments in its programming could be applied in the visuals of Gears of War 3. Besides serving as a sample for companies that have decided to use the Unreal 3 Engine to schedule a lot of games, advances in video also gives a preview of how it might look visually the next game that will culminate in the Gears of War trilogy.

The synopsis of Gears of War 3 and its history generally located one and a half after the fall of Jacinto, when the CGO has disintegrated completely and the survivors are still fighting for his life. This time there are no squads or groups of battle, if not all are part of one big family. As for the engine used to develop video game Gears of War 3 was the new Unreal Engine 3.5 who implements a technology that make the game more realistic, implementing new and better graphics, better artificial intelligence of the characters and general physics of the game . Download Gears of War 3 will be offered through the demo from Xbox Live.