Thread: Majority gamers prefer jrpg's over wrpg's

Majority gamers prefer jrpg's over wrpg's

Hello guys I have been playing lot of the JRPG games like Demons Souls , Final Fantasy XII and XIII ETC and I have really had a good time with them and its nothing like I dint liked but I liked it a lot but still what I liked the more is the WRPG games like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Fallout and all. And I have been noticing that many of the players have preferred the JRPG game over the WRPG whay so?

Re: Majority gamers prefer jrpg's over wrpg's

Is that true? Because I have never noticed anything like this before until I saw your query. Because I think that both of them have their own qualities and they are worth full in their own ways so we can’t comment on them a much. Next thing what I would be saying is that I personally like the JPRG games and I have been really loving them a lot and have been dealing much with them only but I would not say that WRPG are bad one of the best games I have ever played was a WRPG game Mass Effect and it has been really awesome I have really experienced something which was very nice and I want all the games to be like that always.

I have never bothered about anything like this I am always dealing with the review and the graphic of the game and I just try them out if I like them I continue with them or I just remove them. And I think that we don’t even should bother about it ever because the best thing is that when we don’t know any such thing then we just enjoy the game on full mode rather than finding the problems.

I think that the consoles don’t have much of the Wrpg games and so there is some difference between the like of them. And for the PC game lovers you would never find the JRPG lovers. So what’s the point is that both of them are having their own consideration and own way of leading out so we actually don’t need to worry what they have been producing and what not all the games which I have heard from the question till now are one of the best game so I don’t think that there is any problem in selecting any game when the review is better and the video and the graphic seems to be better.

I don’t know much about this and I don’t think much of the game players know about this they know to search for the best game and then play them. Anyways what I know that each of them has been producing one of the nice games and they have been very nice on their place.

Hey guys thanks for the discussion i was really expecting this from you and thanks for clearing my doubt and i was thinking that each of the players would be knowing about this and they would be playing the game in this manner. So thanks for solving out the confusion and this was really expected from you guys. And i dont think that if i would have been in this discussion i would have solved my confusion. there are many of my frineds who have been discussing always about this and so i thought that there would be everyone who must be deciding to play the game according to this.