Thread: How to get the secret achievements in Gears of War 3?

How to get the secret achievements in Gears of War 3?

I hope somebody here will be having some idea about the same, anybody knows how to get the achievements in the game then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I don’t find any guides or clues by which I will be able to get some help out of it that’s what I am asking here, so what d you all have to say about the same. can you find me some tricks by which I will be able to achieve the secret achievements then do let me know as soon as possible in the same waiting for the replies from you all. please reply accordingly over here.

Re: How to get the secret achievements in Gears of War 3?

Why didn’t you get the medals? Well what I am saying is that I am amazingly surprised that even after having 5+ fortifications then also you haven’t got the medal that’s what surprised me a lot. I am not getting what can be the ;problem here, so what I want to say is that do look for scoring such points it will be better that’s what I feel here. so hope so that’s enough for you.

May be a kind of bug that is not allowing you to get the medals don’t know what that bug is. If you have encountered that bug then make sure you do have a look at the same. that’s what I want to say here.

I have got 8 of these ribbons and I am still hungry for more. Currently there may be thousands of gamers that have been playing this game and none of them have given this problem to me. That’s what I want to say here, might be that some of the method did not work with you and hence that’s what I am saying here. so as such no problems seems to be appearing in ribbon and or so. So probably wait for sometime and may be a patch will come up to fix for the issue that’s what I think. So do wait for the patch to come up hope so that’s gets a fix for the problem.

You may be playing the game with some old copy or the pre released version of the game that’s why it is giving you that problem, so hope you are understanding what I am saying here. get the original copy of the game you will not be facing issues like these that’s for sure.

So is the limit only till 8? What do you say, I am talking about the limits of the collection of ribbions? What do you all have to say about the same. please do let me know about the same. sincei cannot get more than 8 medals at a time. Is there any such kind of limit in the game by which we are not getting the medal what d you all ahev to say about it. please do let me know about the same. waiting for the replies from you all on the same.

Nope no such limitations at all, you can achieve more than 8 that’s for sure. so that’s what I am saying here. you can achieve more than that. Hope you do understand what I am saying here.

Ok thanks for telling me about the same. Your suggestions were good and hence thanks a ton for letting me know about the same, that’s what I want to say here. I am sure it will be a legit copy but also I will have a check about the same again and then will tell you accordingly about that, that’s what I want to say here.