Thread: Radio bug in Men Of War: Vietnam

Radio bug in Men Of War: Vietnam

in my computer I have installed Men Of War: Vietnam game and now I am on the second mission and where I have to find the radio. but I am not able to access the radio. Please tell me what I should do. Is there I am doing anything wrong or there is a bug in the Men Of War: Vietnam game?

Re: Radio bug in Men Of War: Vietnam

I have refereed your issue and I would like to tell you that did you try to get the radio with the fourth guy which normally die at the start of the mission. first you have to save that guy at that mission and after that continue to play the game and then check whether you are able to access the radio or not?

No its nothing like that the guy which dies at the start of the mission does not required for the radio but in this game you are facing this problem because you are not having enough space in your inventory and that is why I would like to tell you that first make sure that you have enough space in your inventory and after confirming that you have to try to get the radio.

If after that also if you are facing the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with the game. Some if any game data file is missing then also this type of problem can take place. First you have to uninstall the Men Of War: Vietnam game from your computer and after removing the Men Of War: Vietnam game you have to install the Men Of War: Vietnam game again and after installing the fame check whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know reinstalling the game will solve this issue.

there was similar problem occurs with me also and after that I have made free some space in the inventory and then I have right click there and it I was able to access the radio. I think you should also try this solution.

thank you for helping me after looking at your solution I have made space in the inventory and after creating the space when I have tried to access the radio at that time I didn’t get any problem. in my computer I am also facing problem with graphics of the game. Sometime I get stuttering graphics while playing this game and some time FPS dropped to 20 and then comes back to the normal after sometime. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Does it happen with Men Of War: Vietnam game only or this problem comes while playing another game also. If this problem comes while playing any other game also then I think problem is with the graphic driver. if you are facing this problem with Men Of War: Vietnam game only then problem is with the game only.

I hope this trick will enable you to detect the exact problem.

I would like to suggest you that you have to first check whether you have installed the graphic drivers properly or not. I am telling you this because sometimes graphic drivers can also cause this kind of issue and that is why you have to first remove the graphic drivers from your computer and after removing the graphic drivers from your computer you have to run the drivers cleaner in your system and after that you have to restart the system and after restarting the system you have to insert the computer drivers CD and after inserting the CD you have yo install the graphic drivers again and after installing the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after reinstalling the drivers you will not face the same problem again.

if you need any help then let me know.

I will suggest you to first open the Men Of War: Vietnam game and after opening the game you have to open the game setting and then you have to change the game resolution and aetr changing the resolution you have to play the game and then check what the situation is.

If you have to already tried to solve this problem by changing the resolution of the Men Of War: Vietnam game and reinstalling the graphic drivers then you have to try to solve this issue by updating the drivers in your computer and then your problem will get solved easily.

First you have to go to the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and after that you have to select your motherboard and then download the graphic drivers and then install it in your computer and after installing the graphic drivers in your computer you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

After trying above solution also if same problem occurs then tries to solve this problem by updating the direct X in your computer and after updating the direct you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know you will not get any issue after updating the direct X in your computer.

I have first reinstalled the graphic drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also I was getting the same problem with my computer. Now after that I have downloaded updated graphic drivers in my computer and after downloading that I have installed the drivers and then my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.