Thread: can gears of war be compared to the resistance

can gears of war be compared to the resistance

Guys do you think that the gears of war be compared to the resistance please share your views regarding this I really want to know about this I have been thinking a lot about this and I have found lots of people playing both of these games and I am just confused that which one would be better and I have been a big fan of the gear of wars and I have found my friends playing resistance so I want to know who has been dealing with the better games please suggest me.

Re: can gears of war be compared to the resistance

Ok so I think that if you have been dealing with the gear of wars and then you are on the better side because I have a feeling that the gear of wars is a really awesome game and it has been really awesome and any one who would be playing this game would be getting its fan this game is really so addicting and with awesome graphic nice story nice characters anice weapons and nice maps has been always succeeding then what the resistance is having and I think that gear of wars leads in any case and you are playing the nice game and stick to it and you would really enjoy it and there have been more number of patches and more number of the features and the better version is about to be released and so I think that you need to continue enjoying this game and once when you would be out of this game and would be on resistance or so you would really not like those games you would be finding them boring so I would be asking you to stick to this game itself

That’s true I have been a big fan of this game and so I think that this would be the best game. I don’t mean that I am playing this game so it’s the best but I mean that I have been playing both of the games and I have a good knowledge about both of this games and I think that gear of wars are lot better and there is many more thing then what the resistance is having. Many time the resistance would be boring and you cant play the game for more than a hr or so but this gear of wars and all can be played for whole day and all so I think that the entertainment of the gear of wars is better.

My personal view says that these gaming is been liked by our own point of view which game play we like what type of games we are liking to deal with and we are having interest in and that is basically considered so the player of the resistance would be saying that there game is better and the gear of wars players would be saying there game is better so I would be saying let’s not compare and enjoy the game which ever we have been liking.

According to my personal view yes we can compare them because i think that they would have some of the same action and all same shooting game and almost same story anyways you can compare them for sure and anyways i am sure that you would be enjoying both one of them so rather comparing them just play them and enjoy them.