Thread: is Men of War: Vietnam available?

is Men of War: Vietnam available?

Hi, I would like to play the game as I have mentioned in the title but don’t know whether it is available or not? Because I have made search over internet but didn’t got any such proper answer for the same. So is there anyone having information about the availability of the game? and if suppose It is available then from where can I get it ?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: is Men of War: Vietnam available?

Yeah you can have this game for yourself as it is been already Release on September 13, 2011. And I think you have to purchase the game from the store, but the thing that made me wonder is like whether the game is released worldwide or within some specific region only.

Thanks for the information dude, but from where can buy it, and any idea what could be the price of the game?

And I have heard that Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition is also released so any what is that actually, is there any dissimilarity between those two version, or is there any other feature that we can have in other version?

And what would be the system requirement for the game.

I have also heard about the same as Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition is also available and when I was searching the same I got some additional feature, and that I have mentioned below.

Features:

• The new crusade inform the tale of the US special ops team in the Vietnam War

• wonderful missions counting an ambush on the Ho Chi Minh trail, a game of cat and mouse in the Mekong Delta, raids into Cambodia and Laos, bridge protection throughout the Tet unpleasant and more

• New arms and units: M-16, T-54, M-113, Patton III, M-60, AK-47, M-14, RPG-2, M-72 LAW, RPK and a lot of more

• Multiplayer gamemode (Victory Flag)

• Five extra single and three extra multiplayer missions (for Victory Flag mode)

- I would say very good question you have asked actually, because when I got the game the only problem I have gotten with the game was the system requirements. Thus I would suggest you that you should make sure whether you are having this hardware or not. you can see it below.
    • Operating System: Windows XP(SP1), Vista or windows 7

• Processor: P4 2.6 GHz (Athlon 3000+)

• Memory: 1 GB or more

• HDD Space: 3 GB

• Graphic Card: GeForce 6600 (Radeon 1950) 128 MB

• DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

for downloading the game and for further information you can visit the mentioned LINK.