Thread: Multiplayer co-op game mode for Men of War: Vietnam

Multiplayer co-op game mode for Men of War: Vietnam

Anyone have any idea about this? I just heard about this. And they said that: We would like to announce that Men of War: Vietnam will co-op multiplayer mode. This mode sustains to 4 people in one game and be able to strike the opponents during the campaign missions with your friends.

Re: Multiplayer co-op game mode for Men of War: Vietnam

Just saw the trailer for the game and looks like a lot of fun to be had, as older players my friends and I direct the Co-Op games involved as we like to work as a team, this is one that will present to guys like something to that, Co-Op for us is a way to win. As soon as co-op is done in conjunction with GameSpy and I see no possibility to implement it in the red tide.

I know that the average ratio of users in a single player and multiplayer is 80:20 in strategy games in real time. Is that like mowing the lawn? Do you have any specific information about that? In fact, it would be a good reason to stop merger of the Memory of the World: RT. Vietnam will cut feature the ability to play the entire campaign cooperatively, or will only missions? In other words, let's get all the scenes / etc briefings play cooperatively as they play the single player campaign? If you will not be implemented as a host option? (A tick that lets you enable / disable the films co-op)

I have Memory of the World: As with the impression that I would be able to do this co-op MP. I have not played yet, but MP is possible. There are plenty of necessary corrections to the AS, so I hope that all the "time and resources are not being channeled to the liberation of Vietnam, while all that is out stays without support.