Thread: Is there any way to export the new unit in Men of War: Vietnam

Is there any way to export the new unit in Men of War: Vietnam

Hello guys I want some information about this game. I observe that this game does not contain editor. So as an alternative there is any way to export some fresh units for this game. Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Is there any way to export the new unit in Men of War: Vietnam

No disrespect to Tigerium but would be good for someone like instinct or Sneaksie were to confirm an editor. Whether I acquire the game or not depend on top of the addition of one. In any case there is no editor executable. (You are able to not start the game, on the other hand, you are able to download / install, however did not send the key) If Vietnam does not have to cut editor, mod is not companionable, this is the end of a long series of court as we know.

Unfortunately it is not as easy as copying the folder to a modfolder resources. As in the Red Tide was able to bring most of the AS game content copying different groups of items, but is difficult because there are a lot of recycled items that are not properly folderid times. AS well, I had to do my own scripts, basically, by the arms, for MOW and MOWAS use different encoding format if this sounds too complicated for you just cross your fingers and hope 1C get your head out there .

Possibly will you or someone who is nice and explains how to perform this, step by step? Or possibly someone could give me a link to any of a guide or a video on how to perform this? I think there's something else I would greatly appreciate it.

Do not anxiety, I'm trying since yesterday to obtain me the editor to work in Vietnam, I have to work, but crashes a lot and even by fixing the code that causes the crash there are still some of the choice of editor Don work t like the F6 key and at some point even the Esc key, the only thing you can do easily is the port of the unit in the direction of a earlier version of the men of war who comprise an editor. On the other hand, in the port map is an additional story, there is no easy way to do it, let alone explain it.

I'd like a detailed explanation of how to import weapons and vehicles in men of war as in Vietnam, I am a modder and additional units or weapons that can be used would be helpful, so if someone can give us this idea how it would be very appreciated.

You understand that all modded missions made by the men of the community of the war for the men of war and men of war: A squadron of assault was made in Law of Game Editor GEM? So please tell me as a lot detail as probable, how the community is theoretical to generate missions / mods to be released for this game, at what time not only have an editor through the game, but do not even have a mod in the choice menu similar to other men of war games? I am conscious that the red tide as well had the similar problems that Vietnam has, however I sincerely would have thought that subsequent to that game had so small achievement 1C who have in use the time to listen to the community and pay concentration to what makes men War games are accordingly accepted and as an active community. 1C seriously from now on we will only make men Digitalmindsoft of war games. Like looking at what they did with Assault team. That game was a great success. I am conscious that a number of people favor small scale battles within the men of war games. However Assault squad came in the company of an Editor and was obtainable in favor of mods. So each one possibly will get what they required out of that game.

Editor is supposed to be integrated considering mow and as had editor. At the same time as a mod, you know how to still charge through the folder named mods and mod folders by using the configuration. Profile file set, but they must be in the tabs along with the editor.