Thread: No GEM editor in Men of War: Vietnam

No GEM editor in Men of War: Vietnam

One of my favorite things about the men of war series has been the editor. The ability to go away and easy for an editor that comes free with the game and start having fun. From the moment MOW: Vietnam was proclaimed that immediately started thinking regarding dissimilar things to do in the editor. But then, finally I have the game and to my horror there is no editor. I sincerely hope that the update will be announced the addition of a publisher for this game. As that is what gives men the war games for many hours of gameplay. 1c I really hope he wakes up and adds an editor in this game, so you can still have so much fun with this game as I have with the other men in the war games.

Re: No GEM editor in Men of War: Vietnam

While I concur that this game should truly have an editor, it does not actually astonish that it shipped without one as Red Tide, the developer's earlier MoW project, didn't have an editor, either.

The just things I expect from this game were the editor and make my own battles in it. I've finished all the missions in MOW V and play again MOW as the editor and online from now on. I'll give a couple of weeks to see if C1 editor added an update and then, otherwise I'll delete it as I did with MOW RT. Just to note, MOW and MOW AS were urbanized by Digitalmindsoft and C1 have been five star games have stolen many hours of my verve. MOW RT and MOW V have been developed just for C1 and have been rather poor compared with the other two, check that develops the next MOW game before buying because it seems to be very important in terms of whether it will be great or not.

It is curious, considering 1C is the publisher of most if not all men of war games. And games made in the series to become garbage in comparison to their child as best businesses and DMS.

Men of War developed by Best Way, a Ukrainian company, DMS assisted, but the best was the lead. Assault Squadron Digitalmindsoft was developed by a German company. Several other companies such as Aspyr Games' U.S. and 505, a British / Italian aided in the two games with a variety of things. But it based on what region your property back.

I have two copies of the original men of war, a steam and a former disco version that no longer use, my copy of vapor Aspyr no mention or 505, while the lowest is five logos of the company in which, 1C, Bestway, DMS Games, Aspyr, and 505. Appealing considering 505 is a British publisher / Italian. But not the initial time Canada had NSTC well-matched games imported from Europe, since by law we are bilingual, lots of our French editions of the games are imported from France, in spite of where they were initially developed.

I wasn't completely incorrect DMS was in on both of the great MOW games. Anyhow the significant thing is the point I was making, that the C1 just releases have been somewhat inferior.

If 1C have to buy the rights to the editor, you are bound to make even a great benefit, because you will not forget this is one of the first games in the history of Vietnam RTS. Possibly the only one to be honest. And he's done with one of the largest engines ever designed. Allow access to a publisher for this game will make it very popular. We can even see some classic moments from Vietnam in this film recreate editor.

I think 1C actually going to use an excuse along the lines that the legal agreement is difficult to achieve. Maybe you missed a note where most of the men of war community lives around the editor, and publisher of missions and mods created, go look it up on ModDB, there is plenty of content created that keeps these alive game series. Vietnam's release of the Memory of the World, without moving lazy editor. GEM Editor Vietnam added to really solve this terrible situation, the mods can still be loaded in Vietnam so it's not a problem, and the matter is that the editor was not included. At least 1C must release official statement on the subject.