Thread: Double barrel weapon gets too much flame in gears of war 3

Double barrel weapon gets too much flame in gears of war 3

You know what guys DBS is the most opted weapon in the game now the problem with the weapon is that if you fire it up the the two barrels of the gun get flamedup and hence that’s a real concern for me, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here. 4 shots kills a person and hence what I think is that there should be some limitations with the gun so that it can kill a person within that shot, that’s what I think even the reload time for the gun is quite long which should be reduced. So a small suggestion that I would like to make here, don’t know if it will be welcomed by the people around here, anyways waiting got the necessary reply from you all on the same. do reply ok guys.

Re: Double barrel weapon gets too much flame in gears of war 3

Quote Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
    You know what guys DBS is the most opted weapon in the game now the problem with the weapon is that if you fire it up the the two barrels of the gun get flamedup and hence that’s a real concern for me, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here. 4 shots kills a person and hence what I think is that there should be some limitations with the gun so that it can kill a person within that shot, that’s what I think even the reload time for the gun is quite long which should be reduced. So a small suggestion that I would like to make here, don’t know if it will be welcomed by the people around here, anyways waiting got the necessary reply from you all on the same. do reply ok guys.
    Double barrel is a cheap and over powered weapon I have seen tha from geras 1 it is not changed at all and also no necessary mods have been there in the game so making that changes would be very much difficult that’s what I feel. so hope you do understand what I am saying here. so its but obvious that it will have some minor issues like flaming it up and also not hitting the enemies within 4 shots, that’s ok but its convenient and also very much easy to use. That’s why I want to go ahead with the same. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here. This is the response for your question I hope that’s clear for you.

See in order to kill the enemy you need to hit it at face and nowhere else. One shot is enough for that enemy and that’s what I am saying here. So you don’t need to blame the weapon every time for the mistakes that you committed.

Now this is a question that I would like to ask for the skilled user. So what I want to know is that have you all ever seen the horror of a wallbouncing DBS user? Just a question to the skilled players since they will be having a better knowledge about the same and hence I am asking this question with you all. so please do have a good look at the same and let me know what do you all think about the same. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all. So do reply accordingly over here.

I seriously cannot believe that people here are thinking that dbs is much powerful then the other spawn weapons, so this is what I want to say here. no way, spawn weapons are much powerful then the dbs

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    Now this is a question that I would like to ask for the skilled user. So what I want to know is that have you all ever seen the horror of a wallbouncing DBS user? Just a question to the skilled players since they will be having a better knowledge about the same and hence I am asking this question with you all. so please do have a good look at the same and let me know what do you all think about the same. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all. So do reply accordingly over here.
    See that’s a pure abuse I think. Now imagine if he drops that dbs and gets more ammo on the floor and hence what I am saying is that if we do look at the gnasher then it will produce effectiveness for you that’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here.

Hope so the issue will be fixed as soon as possible over the coming month I feel, that’s what I want to say here. if a patch has been released in the coming month I feel that the gun will be a good thing to get that’s what I feel. so that’s what I want to say here. if you want you can give some suggestions to the developers about the same they will surely have a look at the following matter and will suggest something to you over there that’s what I believe. So working on this option is not a bad choice at all that’s what I feel. that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you want to ask then do let me know as soon as possible.

What I feel is that let it be any gun the life of the gamer is cutshort as soon as you come cross any player who is using the S/O one shot and that’s it. we will be killed after that, this is what I want to say here.

Here I have got a list of pros and cons for the DBS which I would like to ist tehm do have a good look at the same hope so it turns out to be informative for you all.
    1) one shot kill(pro)
    2) very close range(con)
    3) limited number of bullets(con)
    4) long reloading time(con)
    5) multiple kills per shot(pro)
    so I hope these simple points will give a brief introduction of what DBS is, I don’t know much about what gnasher has it would be great of someone do list them as well like the one I did.

Yes sure I will be giving you the information about the same, so what I want to say is that there are only pros in the gun and no cons at all
    1) many bullets
    2) Range is long.
    3) Automatic
    4) Reload speed is faster
    5) Gib range is faster