Thread: Gears of War 3 disk freezes and stuck

Gears of War 3 disk freezes and stuck

Hi, I have recently brought the disk of the game as I have mentioned in the title, but I am having problem with it as whenever I put it in the console it just stuck in between and nothing appears on the screen. I haven’t seen any such problem with the game as all other games were working perfectly. And as this is for the first time thus I am not able to determine whether this is the problem regarding the game or the console that I am using or with the game disk that I have.

Is there anybody here had any such problem ever?

Re: Gears of War 3 disk freezes and stuck

have you tried to run other game on your console? If not then I would say you should at least try to run them so that you can understand whether there is some problem with the console you have or there is some problem with particular disk only.

I am agree with the above user as you should at least try for once at least, and after all apart from that as well there could be so many problem with the disk reading such as,

1- Disk corruption
    2- Console software problem
    3- Problem with console lens

And it would be ok it is till the software because if you are having any problem with the lens or any such thing that it may cost you in order to get it repaired.

did you ever modded your console ever? See if you have done it ever then I am sure that you must be having problem because of that only.

Because I have experienced it and there are quite less chance to get it repaired as well.

I have tried with other disk as well, but from that as well I got wired results as some of them are working perfectly rather some of them causing the same problem. and the same situation is repeating as I am not getting what could be the problem.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I am not sure about my solution but still I would like to tell you that you should at least try to install the latest firmware in your console and see what happens. Because if suppose there is some problem with the firmware then it would be resolved for sure.

But if suppose you are still having the same problem than you can simply make use of the same disk on any other console and see whether it is working or not, because see if you are getting same problem over there as well that means surely there is some problem with the disk you have.

And at this moment you can have option to get it replaced from where you have purchased it.

- I have the same opinion as the above user as you should at least get an replacement of your disk and then see what happens, because if there would be any hardware glitch then whatever you do, I mean to say you’ll not be able to do anything if there is a hardware problem.

But the major factor that can cause the problem is the lens. Thus you can have option to clean it on your own, if you know how to do that, but off course you should try this as if you don’t know anything about the internal hardware. Or else if you have already decided to do this then you can simply refer the manual given to you. Because from there only you’ll get idea about the disassembling the console.

according to me the best option would be to visit the service center because from there you can test the whole hardware and then take a precise decision.

In fact far much better option than the solution mentioned by the above user.

thanks for the suggestion guy, I think I have to get my console repaired because the thing is like I have test the disk and it was working perfectly thus surely there is some problem with the device I am using for sure.