Thread: Is it ok to use the S/O in gears of war 3?

Is it ok to use the S/O in gears of war 3?

Just a curious question that I have got for you all so that’s why I am preferring to asking this with you all, I am thinking of using the S/O because that is 10x more fun now because it explosive attitude and powerful shots it delivers. That’s what I like about the game and hence I am thinking of using it in regular basic in the game. so I want to ask this question with you all only if I will be hated for using the S/O in this game, any comments that you would like to make it here then please do forward it here. Do let me know about the same.

Re: Is it ok to use the S/O in gears of war 3?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Just a curious question that I have got for you all so that’s why I am preferring to asking this with you all, I am thinking of using the S/O because that is 10x more fun now because it explosive attitude and powerful shots it delivers. That’s what I like about the game and hence I am thinking of using it in regular basic in the game. so I want to ask this question with you all only if I will be hated for using the S/O in this game, any comments that you would like to make it here then please do forward it here. Do let me know about the same.
    See there is no problem with the game and you can use it in your will. Well the problem with that step is that if you use it In the regular basis then you will be hated mostly by the counter players and hence that’s what I am saying here. so its all upon you if you want to go with the game or no, so go ahead with the options that you are trying there is no harm as such.

Why should I have problem with you if you are using the S/O even I will be using it along with you that’s for sure, so get ready for some tough completion along with it you will surely love the game and so will I be. So get ready for some ferocious competition and hence we will meet up when you are metting me up in the multiplayer format. So this is my style of answering the necessary question for you. I hope you might like it so go ahead with the S/O lets have a tough competition anyways.

You know what I have been playing this game since gears 1 had launched and hence I thought of going ahead with the game that’s what I am planning here. you know what while playing online you do get a lot of lot of hate messages when you use the S/O but that’s ok if the frot person is also using and also to better the game I don’t think so this strategy will be at false all. for an example when I was playing gears 2 I killed someone with the chainsaw and the response that I got with the other person was a bit depressing but I laughed it out, that’s ok. If you are using it S/O then you will have to burn that brunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    You know what I have been playing this game since gears 1 had launched and hence I thought of going ahead with the game that’s what I am planning here. you know what while playing online you do get a lot of lot of hate messages when you use the S/O but that’s ok if the frot person is also using and also to better the game I don’t think so this strategy will be at false all. for an example when I was playing gears 2 I killed someone with the chainsaw and the response that I got with the other person was a bit depressing but I laughed it out, that’s ok. If you are using it S/O then you will have to burn that brunt.
    If you have that potential then it is of no use at all you can play the game without that as well, so why make use of that tool first of all. I cannot understand that, so do have a look at the same and hence that’s the information that I have got for you that’s it from my side for you.

Of course you will be hated for this dude. You are making use of a kind of cheat to cross that level. So that’s really embarrassing why are you using it. yes I know that with the help oft that you would be able to finish off the game quickly but what is the use of that game when you are winning with no benefits and a lot. so I am asking you when you know about this still you are going wit that particular S/O why?s, what do you have to say about this, cmon give me an answer on the same. waiting for the reply from you all, so do reply ok.

As I have mentioned in the above post it is very much exciting and hence I am going with it, did you understand that and I don’t think so there would be any issues with it that’s what I feel. why are you talking abut me I am not the only one who is making sue of it like me many of all must be kaming use of it did you understand that.

As I have mentioned in the above post it is very much exciting and hence I am going with it, did you understand that and I don’t think so there would be any issues with it that’s what I feel. why are you talking abut me I am not the only one who is making sue of it like me many of all must be kaming use of it did you understand that.
    See there is no issues in using the S/O neither the gaming manuals as restriction in it but fr the fair play it is always better to go ahead with the simple strategy based game that’s what I feel. the gun is so much balanced with the S/O that you can hit the enemies with one bullet and that’s it they are out. Whatvere it is is I would like to go with the Gnasher cause it's more versatile, I think this is a better option since you don’t need to reload the gun at regular intervals like you all do there is no fear of that and if we miss the target then there is not necessity to relaod the gun in our case but the same is not truth with you. I hope tahts clear for you, that’s it from my side.