Thread: Multiplayer Characters in Gears of War 3

Multiplayer Characters in Gears of War 3

Can you all please tell me what are the confirmed characters I nthe game can you all please explain me something on the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. sinc ei don’t have any information on the same that’s why I am asking you all about it. I hope you will reveal all the information about the same, so do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Multiplayer Characters in Gears of War 3

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    Can you all please tell me what are the confirmed characters I nthe game can you all please explain me something on the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. sinc ei don’t have any information on the same that’s why I am asking you all about it. I hope you will reveal all the information about the same, so do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    Yes here goes the list
    1) Anya
    2) Jace
    3) Marcus
    4) Baird
    5) Dom
    6) Clayton
    7) Carmine Benjamin
    8) Carmine Hoffman
    9) Dizzy
    10) Minh
    11) Tai
    So here was the confirmed list of characters in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here, hope so that’s enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Yes here goes the list
    1) Anya
    2) Jace
    3) Marcus
    4) Baird
    5) Dom
    6) Clayton
    7) Carmine Benjamin
    8) Carmine Hoffman
    9) Dizzy
    10) Minh
    11) Tai
    So here was the confirmed list of characters in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here, hope so that’s enough for you.
    Cog Gear is the character that you have missed out and hence I have given you the necessary information on the same. well rest of the characters that are mentioned there above are all present there in the game that’s what I am saying here.

Guys there are more to add over here so what I am saying is that if you all have a good look at the same then let me tell you that there are more than 10 missing out here so let me mention them one by one
    1) Grenadier Elite
    2) Flame Grenadier
    3) Theron Guard
    4) Drone
    5) Sniper
    6) Savage Grenadier
    7) RAAM
    8) Theron Sentinel
    9) Skorge
    10) Grenadier
    I hope I have filled up all the blank details that were required, so that’s what I want to say here. hope so you all have got the necessary information on the same.

I have heard from the developers saying that there are 2 unannounced enemies that will surely come up that’s what I want to say here. I don’t know what are the names of the enemies but surely I will come up with the names that’s it, so hope that was enough for you.

For me the scaled down version of the Armoured Kantus. Even I think Palace Guard would be a good thing that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I would like to say here. so this is the information that I have got for you all, hope so that’s enough or you. well there are many of the suggestions which are suggested by many of my friends about the same but of all the three I think these is the best possibility can happen in the game that’s what I think here, hope so you have got enough information on the same, anything else that you want to ask then do let me know as soon as possible.

According to me Antony and Ben are the two characters that will be unlocked in the later stages that’s what I feel. I don’t know how much truth will be there in it but sure will be the same case that’s what I feel.

I would just like to make a small suggestion here on the same so what I want to say is that how about the idea of adding different helpmets for the locust, how is that idea guys. I have already thought of putting on the spider helmet for the game that’s what I am hoping for and I am sure that will add some flexibility in the game that’s what I think here.