Thread: Is Alex Brand there in Gears of War 3?

Is Alex Brand there in Gears of War 3?

This question is really making me frustrated from a very long time and hence I want to confirm this question with you all if the famous lady of this game i.e. Alex Brand is she there in the game? I don’t know much about it and hence I am asking this question with you all for the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. is she the secret character In the game? What do you all have to say about it please do reply on the same waiting for the response from you all. please do tell me something on the same your response will be highly appreciated.

re: Is Alex Brand there in Gears of War 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Ket!ak View Post
    This question is really making me frustrated from a very long time and hence I want to confirm this question with you all if the famous lady of this game i.e. Alex Brand is she there in the game? I don’t know much about it and hence I am asking this question with you all for the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. is she the secret character In the game? What do you all have to say about it please do reply on the same waiting for the response from you all. please do tell me something on the same your response will be highly appreciated.
    Yes she is there In the game and also what I want to say is that she will be there in the multiplayer format. So that’s what I want to say here. yes most of the characters are there in the game and no changes have been made In the character lists. So it would be better if they could have added more characters in the game, that’s what I believe.

For me the chances are low. According to me Anya or Bernie are more important characters In the game at least if we look at the story wise they are considered as the more important characters In the game that’s what I think here. Anyways coming back to the alex brand she might not come to the game that’s what I think here.

I have an opinion to say here, so what I want to say here is that there should be more introduction of the female characters in the game, that’s what I am saying here. I think total 3 female characters are there in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. so probably a addition of 2 female characters I the game would be a good thing that’s for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope this suggestion does reaches right people and that also at right time, that’s what I am saying here.

See what I think is that if alex is not seen in the trailer release then what I think is that she will be available in dlc version shortly that’s what I believe. I have a strong feeling that Michael Barrick will also making an introduction in the game with the sparkling characters in the game that’s what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    See what I think is that if alex is not seen in the trailer release then what I think is that she will be available in dlc version shortly that’s what I believe. I have a strong feeling that Michael Barrick will also making an introduction in the game with the sparkling characters in the game that’s what I feel.
    I would not play the game is alex is not there in the game that I will clear it out here only, she is a very important character in the game and having her glimpse in the game is a must for me. she was an integral part of the previous two editions of the game and hence having her in the game would be a good thing that’s what I believe here. anyways what do you all think about the same, any opinions that you would like to make here then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, that will ve a great option to express yourself about the character alex in the game.

I hate Alex Brand totally simply because she is very meaningful character In the game and also what I think is that she is known for her not so cool attitude, that’s what I am saying here. I would rather select Jace she is much better then the laex, that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    I hate Alex Brand totally simply because she is very meaningful character In the game and also what I think is that she is known for her not so cool attitude, that’s what I am saying here. I would rather select Jace she is much better then the laex, that’s what I want to say here.
    yes I agree with you personally speaking let her be in the game that would add up to the comic timings In the game and hence what I think is that will add up a lot of changes in the game that’s what I want to say here, plus addition of more characters In the game will change the whole dimension if the game and hence I think if the developers do incorporate these features in the game and that would be am interesting thing to watch out for that’s what I feel.

From what I have been hearing from some of my friends it is said that she is there in the game and can be seen in mostly the multiplayer part so a disappointment for some but a majority of them will be happy with the decision that’s what I feel.