Thread: SKRAAM is The Final Boss of GoW 3

SKRAAM is The Final Boss of GoW 3

Hello guys can we have a discussion on who is the final boss of the GOW 3? And who would be finally leading up with this game anyone over here is having any idea regarding this? Then please help me by suggesting your points and discriminate them in easy way and let me see if I can find things clear at once.

Re: SKRAAM is The Final Boss of GoW 3

I think that the RAAM and Skorge would be having a tough between them who would be the better one and who would not be anyways for me I think that the General RAAM is the final boss of the gear of wars and it has been confirmed by the developers themselves so I don’t think that there is any question regarding this. He is a savage, cunning, and mostly silent Locust general with a dark cinematic presence and he has been having number of skills and I am sure that it would be leading him as a tough challenger. Anyways there are number of other better characters but the confirmed story is he is the final boss so he is.

Yap he is the boss and he worth for it and I think that everyone knows that and they have been declaring it long back I think that you haven’t been playing this game properly and you don’t know about it properly. Just go to the wiki and read about all the characters.

Guys one more query for you all I want to know that Where you will see them in the campaign I really want to know this if he is an final boss I would really like to see him in the campaign so I really want to see him so please tell me where I would find him.

You would find the skraam in the halfway on the campaign don’t worry. You would find him when there would be a ferocious battle on a big platform in the hollow surrounded by imulsion. As there would be a fight would be coming closer at that time you would be charging at the SKRAAM with your pendulum lancer and then throw him out off the edge with the imulsion. Now this is not the end of the Boss he would be surely coming back at the end of the campaign after you would be killed with the queen. He would be the LAMBENT.

After hearing all this I want to know that how he would be looking can anyone describe about hime please now I really want to know about his looks and all just show me his image if you can or tell me about him.

Ok I would surely like to talk about him and it is like:
    • Half like the Skorge –
    • Half as the RAAM –
    • Skorge's Staff would be included too.
    • RAAM's Troika’s look.
    • There would be Balls on his Chin –
    • Lots of Kryll fused over his back –
    Hope this would be working fine and it would be giving you a clear idea.

I dint thought that there would be many guys who would be hanging around with this problem so i wasnt expecting to many messages over this anyways its really very nice to get them but i would say that the comments are looking good and they have been really interesting to go with.