Thread: unlocks are ruined by the early game play?

unlocks are ruined by the early game play?

My thinking say that there are reasons why we should not play the game very early because this ruins the unlocks what do you guys think share up your ideas for this I really want to know about this please share your ideas? I want the discussion because the discussions would be making lot things easier.

Re: unlocks are ruined by the early game play?

Well I don’t think this actually means anything this is just because of the thinking, I mean how we think that matters and that changes the thing around. I don’t think there is anything that would be having any effect by playing this game early. Infect it is just a different experience when you play the game very early. You get a proper time to find your own bugs and you don’t know what is going to happen the next and you can enjoy all the levels by searching everything on your own and that is really awesome. And this is really a fun for me I don’t know what others have been thinking about it but I really like this and it is a awesome time for me to play the game very early.

I would be agreeing to the thread beginner because I think that when you play the game on the first time many things you just don’t know and you are the first one to get fooled out and you don’t get a proper time to concentrate and all this is really very boring you need some time to settle with the game and when you play the game early then you get settled with it.

Can I talk about something else what I know about here that the gnasheris the VG exclusive which has been the season pass of the 2400 and the skins and all have been a separate at the additional cost.

I don’t know what are you talking about and what do you want to say, Anyways regarding this what I want to say is the changes for the VG for the unlocking of the gold weapons has been in the TU1, and now I think that it is in the cert and it would be out with the launch. That’s the idea of mine about this and rest I don’t know anything about this. Now what I have been expecting is that the game into my xbox.

Is it really that I don’t know at all and I have been playing almost all the game very early and I have been enjoying it a lot so I don’t think that there is any problem with this. Playing the game early has bene fun for me and I have been liking ti a lot it has been a nice experience and till the game is there in the hand of the number of user you would become a experience player and you would be able to solve the problems of other and so I think that playing the game earlier is the bets thing what you can do.

I don’t think that same because when you are playing the game in the beginning you are the first one to face the problem and it has been really very irritating and this really works badly. Many times there are so many problems with the game and once you get stuck no one is there to help you out and you just get stuck there it so I think that this is a very bad deal. You really need to work hard for it.

According to me the problem with the first player are, there are number of time that the game is released and then there are number of thing been changed in the game and you just don’t understand anything and later on there are certain changes in the game and then you suffer because you have already bought the CD.

Thats true that playing the game so early is a waste of time because in the beginning i have saw almost all the games do have so many bugs that they are just so irritating that they are likely to piss off the users and so i would be saying that this is not a good idea anyways if you talk about the unlocking and all is been ruined then not much idea about that and i dont think that it is actually able to ruin that unlocking part.