Thread: Gears of War 3 Official launch countdown

Gears of War 3 Official launch countdown

Guys I need the help regarding this games launching detail ? I want to know that will there be any change in the game and the other thing I want to know that what is the actual date for this game of it has been launched already I know I can search for it but I have a problem that once when I found that the game was there and when I actually found the truth at that time it was for the pc and not for the xbox this is about some other game and so now I want to know that is it released for the xbox or no.

Re: Gears of War 3 Official launch countdown

Well the official date was 20 sept so I think that it has been launched already and I think that it has been there for xbox you can definitely get it and start enjoying it and I don’t think that there is not much changes in the game the weapons and all have been bit similar but bit features and all have been changed a bit and I think that story would have been changed for sure.

I think that there are lots and lots of changes been made in this game and I am sure you would been liking it a lot and this is because the game’s themes graphic weapons and the features have been liked a very much anyways the game is out there and one of my friend is having it I haven’t played this till now but soon would be playing in one or 2 days for sure. And I am sure it is going to rock I really like this game a lot and the action and all have been really nice and they have been working out really nice.

Hey guys thank you so much got the game and have been ordered it lets see when i would be getting the game in hand they have said they would be giving it in few days and i am very happy now and just waiting to have it in my pc.