Thread: Need information about the cursor changing in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Need information about the cursor changing in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

For me the biggest defect in PES 2011 was the change of cursor. All the other little niggles I could cope, but the change was terrible, bordering on breaking game. The amount of times I've lost a game because the modification of silly defensive at what time the AI felt similar to it. That's why I was delighted to be acquainted with that implemented a latest system to be waiting for work. I think it will make or break 2012. I have no difficulty in the company of pes 2011 if the cursor worked. Does someone know precisely how the new system of working through the right sticks in detail? You will be controlling two players at on one occasion or what?

Re: Need information about the cursor changing in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I can see that it works very well, while the defense. Ability to cycle through your defense when your opponent runs that makes it much easier to stop the attack. It is when you are attacking, but I'm not sure how it will work. Cursor over the ball carrier, bat right to select another player to make a run at the same time the control of the ball carrier? Could cause problems, and I'm dreading what will be online as if there is a delay as button 2011. Hopefully online will be exactly the same line this year with the speed of the game itself and does not reflect horrible button.

The cursor changes L1 should be maintained as to be used in the attack and change the player closest to the ball, something that PES 2011 the system was too dumb to understand. I've had players from 10 feet away from the ball to run to the ball and a player on a subway foot ball silly.

One of the problems I took some time to realize it was the player gets locked up, admiring his shot instead of being able to move in a rebound possible. Do not bother me. I did not realize was happening for a while because, as a player on my computer generates, I was standing there holding the controller like an idiot admiring my shot instead of thinking of a player in the moves to send him home.

I discovered that pushing the film or x when the player has the ball at times makes the player stopped. Rebounds players who do not have the cursor over them seem to be the only way possible rebound pursued. Also sometimes the cursor goes crazy when I have three players around the ball, does not change the cursor, the semi-assisted system simply modify back and forth among the place and my adversary has the ball. I do not care for any special things. You only need basic soccer manual crosses, passes and about manual shooting.