Thread: Need more players and customization in Sword of the Stars II

Need more players and customization in Sword of the Stars II

I expect the sword of the stars 2 to authorize in favor of additional than 8 players, 32 years being extremely charming, particularly through 350 or more planets Personally, I like cut throat style games. Largest fleets I feel and think that the fleets of theft are too small; although the larger end I like to see the combat against the fleet of 100s or more ships alongside. Love to see a fleet of 10 armored personally. I wish there were weapons of plants that can fire into space to carry out the large vessels. Ability to customize random encounters off the possibility that random encounters occurring or allowed to happen and what are not I like random encounters, but some of them are so annoying and end the game, as lobster all the players in my last party were killed by them I would be able to deactivate I did not like.

Re: Need more players and customization in Sword of the Stars II

It is sound good, particularly as random meet and fleet size. Not sure about the 32 players, but my ideal of the fleet will consist of at least 5 feared 5-7 each with 50-10 other cruisers and destroyers, with a cruise to act as sensing elements, oh, and about 3 sized companies fear. Only by Sots-old classes, I'm sure I'd like to at least three dams as well. In short I want massive fleets. I've always found a Sots fleets were little more than picketing the system.

I'm not sure regarding that. It presently means, at most, you comprise to rearrange the bottom unit. The Total war authorization is recognized in support of its big scale battles, and it's extremely tactical. That is its selling point.

Evidence seems to be that the sizes of the fleets will be comparable to Sots 1, however that each boat will be much more detailed. I do not be acquainted with about this, however there was a planet Sots made arms, as a result that supposed to at least be within the developers have point to that there will be an alternative on / off for crisis events (which possibly will include threats Grand), however the selection is not random individual within.

What do you necessitate huge battles in support of at what time you are able to comprise two totally immense leviathan class capital ships throbbing at every other?

The smaller size classes boat should still have a role to play in the final fight of the game, in fact, a recent thread discussed this in relation to Sots I. It is possible that this is completed all the way through providing lesser ships speed, maneuverability, and the numbers (ie lower cost). Unfortunately, the operating speed + + numbers = headache for a human being in the game, and unless there is some kind of limit on the number that is more likely to go for a smaller number of larger vessels, for what you can actually keep track of.

I am not suggesting a limit of a leviathan. Assuming that the base class is the cruise Sots II, and adhere to threefold increase between classes, you might be looking for two leviathans with a few smaller boats, or perhaps half a dozen battleships and some screens / special sections mission. That's fine by me, the big ships must feel as centerpieces, no standard rate for their fleet.

I guess I just have a different idea of what "fun" is. For me, it would be fun to have a truly massive fleet, 10 Levis fears + 20, and 100 degrees of cruises. But I guess I'm in the minority. The paradox is only the editor, is the developer Kerebos. This is not intended as EU3, or HoI3 even in space. Like all 4Xers, the rules are easy to learn, it's hard to win.

Things like motor limitations and PC explosion of people coming to play with such great fleets. With the new engine would need to look impressive form four rings and 16 core cpu to handle a fleet that way. In addition, the new Dev said the game will make use of up to 16 cores + that are extraordinary. Is a quantum leap contrast through the utilize of wire in most other games.

Not sure I recognize what I've perceive so SotS2 said - the depth and difficulty of the series was already set within the first game. It is as deep and as complex as they come, at least, if not more. Now, in the second game, in addition to the emphasis on graphics, so are all that can be. Complexity to us is not a wash of small boxes, is giving players many options and alternatives and possibilities as possible, and both the opener and the second is in abundance, do not worry.

You have got to pay money for the full edition of Sots not accordingly expensive at the moment and try it. The battles are enormous, the tech tree extremely unique and unexpected events you will discover a lot of, if you want a game of MOO, Armada 2526 Supernova is my MOO4 and must prove (the growth is extremely cheap in favor of the improvements he has completed). Within the genuine combat and epic, you will obtain from that Sots and almost immediately SotS2.