Thread: Are Hiver ships there in Sword of the Stars II?

Are Hiver ships there in Sword of the Stars II?

Guys do any of you all have got some of the images of the Hiver ships in the game? if any of you lal know that is the Hiver ships are there in the game then do reveal me some more information about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. I am very much excited to see how does it look I think that it would be great one so post me some pictures of the ships if you have some good collections of the same.

Re: Are Hiver ships there in Sword of the Stars II?

Quote Originally Posted by Ket!ak View Post
    Guys do any of you all have got some of the images of the Hiver ships in the game? if any of you lal know that is the Hiver ships are there in the game then do reveal me some more information about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. I am very much excited to see how does it look I think that it would be great one so post me some pictures of the ships if you have some good collections of the same.
    Yes it is there in the second edition of the sowrd of the stars as well. So I think they will be having it here as well. However to manage a large ship like hiver is a very difficult thing to do since it is saved up to the end of the game and hence it requires a player to be very much experienced to kept it off the bay and then use it at the end. The hiver does have a lot of benefit when used in a correct manner and hence I think that’s the benefit of using the ship like hiver. So I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours in case if there is anything that you need to ask then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

I have a small question regarding the ship that I would like to ask it with you all well the question that I am asking is that how will I be able to recognize if the particular hiver has reached the first colony or not? I don’t have much idea about the same and hence I am asking this from you all.

Well there is a very simple answer for the same. see the answer is that they will be having tough ships that can teleport to wherever they're needed in the Hiver's empire. That’s the way to do it. so once the empire does gets developed its hard for the enemy to come up and take over the ship, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Well there is a very simple answer for the same. see the answer is that they will be having tough ships that can teleport to wherever they're needed in the Hiver's empire. That’s the way to do it. so once the empire does gets developed its hard for the enemy to come up and take over the ship, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all.
    Yes the above method is quite correct and hence what I think is that it should work out for that’s what I am saying here, so do have a good look at the same. you know what while encountering the whole procedure you should be very much patient whichle encountering them and hence becureful for that, so that’s what I am saying here. don’t let high tech species take over you and maintain a safe distance from them that will be a better option for you that’s what I feel. I know I am not such a good player but the one I think that it should work out for you.

You know what while taking hiver ships you should be unlucky to get your second colony while everyone else already has 10 or more. hivers have the capacity to build up their colonies really fast so everytime I play the game I prefer going with the hiver they produce colnies much faster than anyone, that’s what I feel.

You know what while taking hiver ships you should be unlucky to get your second colony while everyone else already has 10 or more. hivers have the capacity to build up their colonies really fast so everytime I play the game I prefer going with the hiver they produce colnies much faster than anyone, that’s what I feel.

Ok thanks for telling me about the information it would have been great if they had uploaded some fo the pictures of that ship you know what having them and just a glimpse of the hiver ship would be great hats what I feel, so that’s what I want to say here.