Thread: Need some options to change the fleet size in Sword of the Stars II

Need some options to change the fleet size in Sword of the Stars II

love epic battles in the game and in fact I would love to have one in the game as well that’s what I am expecting here however I was very much disappointed seeing that there is no means by which I would be able to change the fleet size. So this is a small request to the developers that they should make this necessary changes so that we can decide on which we want to play and which we wont and also accordingly decide the duration of the game as well. So that’s what I have planned in my mind about this and hope so that does gets implemented as soon as possible over here that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Need some options to change the fleet size in Sword of the Stars II

Yes the same problem was there with the Sword of the Stars I and hence I think these changes should be there in the game and I would fully agree with you.

In fact I think you should place this suggestions in front of the developer so that they can think of some changes as soon as possible. So do a pm to them by visiting their official website and ask if they can implement the necessary changes as soon as possible I think that will be a better thing to do, that’s what I want to say here.

You know what have you played the game sots 1 you will understand what I am trying to say you get the option of modifying the Command points in Sots 1. Making sue of the mods can make the necessary changes In the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. you will have to make use of mods in the game and then plan for the necessary changes as well. So do that and you will be getting the options of modifying the necessary changes, that’s what I am saying here. so do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is anything that has to be answered out here.

The main problem with the Sots 1 is that there were many things messed up in the game and also the use of mods for the changing purpose did make the game more complicated. I will give you a good example of the same command points for example might give you troubles with the fleet management screen due to need of space. So that’s why the changes that you have suggested here is a very difficult to get implemented since the game will make more complications. I don’t think so the developers will be making the same mistake.

For me it should be there the options of changing the fleets should be there since it adds avrities in the game and also as far as the backdrwas areconcerned due to the changes I think technology is much advanced and developers should think of such kind opf softwares so that they can avoid situations like these, that’s what I feel.

Nice to see some good suggestions coming here, that’s great to hera from you all on this. nice to see some support for me as well on this topic. That’s great for sure. so lets see if this options are there or not I nthr game as such I don’t have the game will be getting it soon I will et you know if that options are actually there or not in the game.