Thread: Just I or somebody else felt PES 2011 was better

Just I or somebody else felt PES 2011 was better

If you play the PES 2011 then you will come to know that the every player in that felt like individuals. Messi and Ronaldo are having similar stats except both felt totally different but both of them were really fast as well as skilful if wer compare them with the average player. If you compare them then you will get to know the difference. But in the new demo, I found that all the players give the same feeling and arcady. Movement is also very fluid and it is having some really fine animations. Initially, I thought that it will be awesome but when I played that for some time then I found that it was very dodgy.

Re: Just I or somebody else felt PES 2011 was better

I felt that the stats are having less difference as compared to they did in the PES 2011 and there is fewer difference between the players. Even defenders feel agile and encompass superior ball control as well as close control.

In a test match it was clear that the element significantly enhances the playability. All players are constantly on the move, finding space and try to give you a sound scan station. The kick looks more dynamic. In addition, the walkways of the players make sure that you are not constantly on my feet all defensive players. Also new are the diagonal walkways of your team-mates. I ran into the kicker PES 2011 only vertically or horizontally, they also now sprinting diagonally into the room. For PES 2012, the various parts of the team are better organized. Where the last defender in PES still a big gap to the left gaping midfield, the defensive line shifts now so intelligently to game action moves to the midfield, which makes tight spaces or leaves fall.

I am also agreeing that the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 was having better feeling of the game as compared to this one.

Once you have selected a player who moves the ball toward and tries to work out a good position. Alternatively, you can also even with the left analog stick to determine the travel path of the potential partner's face-off. This possibility has been found when playing as a real asset. Gone are the days when the opponents foresee every objection and every corner and was able to position themselves accordingly. Now you can also bustle in the penalty area before break up a corner by their striker moves from the middle. The defender follows his opponent, which in turn creates more space for the others in the penalty area. Even with goalkicks this is helpful to reach the giant strong header, which stores the Kulle to actors.

I want improved the gameplay shots and the goalkeepers and also when you have them throw more real and if it becomes a myth that you can do it in two plays that we hope will be the badges and all the teams but why do you always win fifa strength for once let's do this game well I want it real and I know I can make an effort I hope the graphics are like the tutorial pes 2012, or who have seen and I hope we put the hand ball and all that fake funk force pes to work.