Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 manual team mate control broken

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 manual team mate control broken

Hello friends, I have tried all the things for this but I am not able to control him. I can just point that and then make him to run forward. I cannot understand that what is the reason for this and how this can be solved. I will really appreciate if you can provide some suggestion for this.

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 manual team mate control broken

I would like to tell you that this is not broken and the first thing that you have to ensure is that setting for your team is set to manual. I am saying this because if you have not set that then you will be only able to run in the straight line. After that just make use of the button that is instructed in the intro movie and point right stick toward the player that you wish to control and after that press it.

Thank you so much for your advice but it will be really helpful if you can provide me the exact way that how can I set the team control manual. Thank you.

Just go to the personal data from the main menu and after that go to the profile that you are using and press the configure button and you will be able to set the team control to manual. I hope it will be helpful to you.

This is very irritating because you ought to maintain the analogue stick held in the same direction where you wish that your player to move all the time and if you release that then it will stop running. This is very absurd hard to do whilst engaged on dribbling, passing and the similar things at the same time.

I really do not believe that this is broken but it is still weird. When I set that to manual and make my player to move around then its moves wherever I direct him and after releasing the stick, it stands there.

I cannot perceive myself directing the right analog stick as well as at the same time having my right hand to press the passing button. It would be good if the pressure sensitive L2 resolute the genuine movement with the intention that if you release the L2 button then player stops running, if you press L2 button the player begin running in the provided direction. I wonder why Konami couldn't come up through a system that's simply otherwise more contented to utilize. confidently, it is simpler or more comfortable as I imagine.

I do not expect the turning point with the licenses, but at least further improvements on the game play, the last version has been improved but Konami still has a lot of work.