Thread: Boxed copy for Steam of Sword of the Stars II

Boxed copy for Steam of Sword of the Stars II

Guys do you think that there would be a steam/impulse for the Sword of the Stars II and I have heard that it would be a boxed copy. What I was thinking was would we be able to use the key from the boxed copy to activate it also in Steam or Impulse. What do you guys think about it please share your ideas I really want to know about it.

Re: Boxed copy for Steam of Sword of the Stars II

I think yes definitely there would be a steam impulse and yes hopefully it would be an boxed copy and I don’t think that the key of boxed copy would be working to activate the steam or impulse may be if the developers have thought anything about it then it would be a bit possible but I cant be sure that they would be using it or no but the game would be surely there on the steam.

The idea I am having about this is the box releases would be a special edition if they would be launching up. I have also heard that the paradox has been saying that there would be a 90 % of the sales which would be digital and then they don’t really need to retail the game now I don’t know why they have planned this but that’s what they have said. With all this the only incentives to get the retail boxes would be a cool swag that would be there from the developers.

Off course everything at the same place would be really nice deal. And I don’t see any problem with the steam and all at all. And if there would be something like giving the game key for both at once would be much much better deal and many of them would be very happy with this.

I thought some of you guys would be having some clear idea about this.But what i have found is still there is just hoping hoping and it has been really a bad idea from all of you. I thought that you guys would be having a best idea about it but now i am really a bit disappointed with the replies and i hope that you guys would be giving some idea after searching for it.