Thread: Unable to find shot technique stats in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Unable to find shot technique stats in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I have noticed an interesting thing regarding the demo version of this particular game Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. I have found that there is no shot technique stats for the players of the game. is there removal of the stats from the game? I let you know that I have downloaded PES 2012 with the player stats and there was no shot technique. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find shot technique stats in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Yes you are absolutely right that there is removal of the shot technique stats from the game and there is no sign from the developer of the game about the inclusion of the above mentioned feature into the game.

As far as I know some of the stats in the game are renamed and it can be stated as follow.
    Acceleration will be known as explosive Power
    Free kick accuracy will be known as ball placement
    Technique will be known as ball control
    Also I think agility in the game is seems to be remove from the game. however I am not sure about whether the stats in the game is important or not.

I don’t agree with the thing which you have stated over here in this particular thread. According to me the explosive power is seems to be new agility in the game. I don’t think so it will not be renaming of the acceleration in the game. However shoot technique is removed from the game so that you will be have shooting experience will be quite easier.

In this particular situation tell me whether you have played any football? If so than I wanted to tell you that the shooting is quite easy until and unless you are having the direct physical contact with the defender or you are blocked in the game. in this particular version of the game you are supposed to hit fluke if there is supposed to defender in the vicinity several strides away from the unless and the shooter got 95 for more of the technique in the game. I think it will be quite overkill as they have removed the some of the techniques from the game.

I don’t agree with you at all in the game. there is possibility to shoot from the left, right and high when you are supposed to engaged into the game. there will be lower effect of the accuracy since the shot technique is supposed to affect shots at the awkward and into the pressured situations only. Rest of the shot will be of the shot accuracy.

Well I am wondering that there will be 2012 player stats in the game. it’s really odd to taken off the shot technique and there should be strikers stats. So that you will be able to get the decent shot from the any of the position in the game. I have also found that the aggression is also missing from the game . well I am wondering that there will not be any requirement of the acceleration from the game as it will let you know about the how long you will reach into the game. ball control will tell you how good you are in the game.