Thread: Demo of Resistance 3 with Battle:Los Angeles on blue ray

Demo of Resistance 3 with Battle:Los Angeles on blue ray

Hello guys I have just bought the Battle:Los Angeles on blue ray and I have found the Demo of Resistance 3 on it and have played a part of it and have found it really interesting and I think that this would be a awesome choice if I would be going with it what say? What you guy think should I buy the complete version.

Re: Demo of Resistance 3 with Battle:Los Angeles on blue ray

This game is really awesome and if you would be buying it there would be really no problem you would be enjoying it for sure and you this would be really a nice deal. I am having this game from long and I have been a big fan of this game and have played almost all the version and it has been really nice with me so I think that this time it would be you who would be enjoying this. Go for this game first just look out if anyone around you is having a setup and then ask them to give it to you and install it why you need to buy that one. This would be a real fun and would be awesome.

I don’t know you would be liking it or not but I would be saying that I have liked this game and this has something really nice and it would be working out nicely. And the demo version has nothing what the complete game would be having just go with it.

If you have already played the demo version not actually needed to go with it. The game has lots of bug and would be irritating you a lot right now you have been making threads to in happiness after getting the game you would be making threads in sadness finding out bugs games not working it’s not installing number of problem has been found in this game and its really very irritating I have been playing this game from the resistance 2 and have been loving it a lot but I have got this game and now I am just disliking it. Yap the weapons and all are really nice but just too see the weapons I won’t be asking you to buy it.

I would like to support the above poster this is not actually right to ask you to go with the game when we know how this game has been behaving. The game is very nice but its not actually from those game which I would be asking you to buy it to have fun.

What I have heard about this is very boring this game is not at all so interesting and this would be nothing that nice. Better than that you can go with the Battlefield or any of them you can go with the formula 1 all this game would be really nice and would be worth. Resistance is a good game but I as the above posters have been saying with that reasons and with my personal reason that this game is not have that better graphic it is bit boring same thing would be keep happening like we play the flash games and all a gun in your hand and keep shooting and you can’t do anything else this is kind of boring.

I don’t know why people have been so rude for this game but what I would be saying is this game is worth and it is really very interesting. I am loving this game and I have found all my friends and all have been liking it so I think that this is a better game better and lot better than what this guys have been saying I think you should go with it and you would yourself know how it is.

It is really a nice game and it would surely be a fun if you choose to go with it. I have been playing this game from so long time and it has been really a fun dealing with this game. The weapons and the graphic now have been really very much improved and they are really very nice so I would be saying that you would really enjoy this game now. The demo would have been really a fun and the real game has been having more nice features and all so I would be saying that if the demno0 has been so nice for you then definitely you would be enjoying the game for sure.