Thread: Cannot play Resistance 3 Game in split-screen

Cannot play Resistance 3 Game in split-screen

This is for all the users who really wish to play the Resistance 3 Game online. If you play split-screen through multiple accounts then this will screw up your online pass and you ought to activate that again. This does not sound very bad does it? Well if you reactivate it a lot of times. Sony decides to lock the account for 7 days. So now due to a stupid malfunction on their side I am locked out of online play entirely. I have called Sony and they said that there cannot be done anything. Is there someone else with the same experience?

Re: Cannot play Resistance 3 Game in split-screen

I want to ask that when you downloaded that again then you went to your downloaded history or you entered the code over again.

I just went to the download history and from there re-downloaded it. I had a talk with the Sony and they told me that it’s not possible for them to unlock the accounts and this is some problem from the game side. I just want to clear the issue again that. The online pass functions without any problem as long as I don't log in two psn accounts simultaneously. While you go to play split-screen through a second psn account it will play well but once restarted the device it will say the pass has been deactivated. I have confirmed this through Ritual as well as tested it with other ps3s.

The campaign of the game can be completed online and in split screen cooperative together. I think a lot more games should give the opportunity to play campaigns in two player mode via split screen. I am sure that split-screen only a "stopgap", but sit with a buddy on the couch and a game is to lengthen more fun than if you make online and can only talk through a headset. In addition, the implementation of a split screen does not always work.

Yes it is possible to split the screen both, online as well as offline. I don’t know that why many of the users are facing problem with that.

Well, if you are close to the limit of the performance of the console or the PC (32 bits) then you must consider that, can you be such a split-screen implementation. First and foremost, should be prevented that the player cannot be too far away from each other and not to additional level elements and must be recharged otherwise do not fall into the weight. This is because it can be shared on other side storage space for items. In the worst case you have an almost twice as large area to keep the world in memory, even if certain information, such as satin textures does not have to load twice.

I can just hope that this will be resolved soon or they release the new pat and after that we all will be out of the issue.

One of the new features of the game will be the possibility of increasing the level of your weapons by using them regularly. The game will also offer a full multiplayer mode where you play as the choice between a human and a chimera. You can also play co-op mode online or offline.

I am also with the same problem and I still not managed to solve the problem. I hope that someone will reply soon with some suggestion for this.