Thread: In Resistance 3 Game Make the 4 Player Maps to 8 Player

In Resistance 3 Game Make the 4 Player Maps to 8 Player

Don’t you guys think that these small maps would be working fine with the 8 players instead of 4 players or less in non objective game modes? Please give up your views and all so that I would be helped by your suggestion and I would have proper idea about that I am thinking about it and i hope your suggestion would be helpful for me.

Re: In Resistance 3 Game Make the 4 Player Maps to 8 Player

I think yes it should be done that and it would be a good choice hopefully I am liking it may be you are liking it and hopefully this would be a good choice by all of the players and this would be selected by the developers too and I have been thinking about the same as well but I thought that this would be a silly thing too ask and so wasn’t coming up with this one and I am really happy when I found that more of the players are needing the same and now I think that if we all together ask for that then there must be some changes and all in the game and which would be really very interesting for us and I think that they would be working fine.

It is not a good thinking because when you try to increase such thing there the place where you start getting the bugs and then the game suffers and so I would never be supporting that and would be asking you guys to stop thinking about this. If you would be asking for that then there would be more errors in the game.

Same here I won’t be agreeing to this because one of the point by the above poster and then the other thing is that I think that the game length is enough for 4 on 4 players and it actually don’t need anything to come up with so I think that this choice is absolutely useless and the developers would never be thinking about increasing the player and this map is enough for 4 and 4 and 8 on 8 would not be really a fun so I would be saying that its not a good idea.

Do you guys really think that this would be an interesting move? What I can think is 50/50 I can’t say that this would be an very interesting move or this would be a drawback but I can think oin both ways some part it would be really a nice move which would be helping you out to play with some better support and the other way around what I would be saying is that they won’t be a good choice because the map is too small and this would be really so boring if the number of the player would be increasing and it would be covering in very less time so I don’t think that the change would be so necessary.